← Ch.3 Vocab. Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a characteristic that can be passed on to an organisms offspring.
- a series of events occuring during the life of a cell.
- the rigid outer layer that protects and supports plant cells.
- the stage of cell growth occuring at the beginning of the cell cycle.
- jelly-like substance found inide the cell that contains organelles.
4 True/False Questions
mutation → the stage of the cell cycle in which the cells nucleus divides in two.
organelle → one of several tiny structures within a cell.
cytokinesis → the final stage of the cell cycle in which the cytoplasm divides.
mitosis → a characteristic that can be passed on to an organisms offspring.