6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An industrialized county that is characterized bu a low fertility rate, low infant mortality rate, and a high per-capita income.
- The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
- 1906 act that authorized the president to set aside land as national monument sites that have scientific, prehistoric, or historic value.
- The point at which the marginal cost of pollution equals the marginal cost of abatement. In other words, environmental harm meets the cost of reducing it.
- The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
- A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
5 True/False questions
Endemic Species → Foreign species whose introduction causes economic or environmental harm.
Cost Benefit → Point at which the marginal cost meets the cost of production.
Invasive species → Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
NEPA → National Environmental Policy Act that acknowledges that the Federal government must consider the environmental impact of a proposed federal action. Provided the basis for EISs.
Naturalizaed Species → A non-invasive species that is self-sustaining, but not considered harmful to native species.