6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The human use of materials and energy.
- The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
- A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.
- Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
- A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
- Foreign species whose introduction causes economic or environmental harm.
5 True/False Questions
Marginal Cost → Model that shows the mathematical relationship between environmental impacts and the forces that drive them (number of people, affluence per person, and environmental effects of technologies used to obtain and consume resources).
Threatened Species → A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
Nonrenewable Resources → Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
IPAT → National Environmental Policy Act that acknowledges that the Federal government must consider the environmental impact of a proposed federal action. Provided the basis for EISs.
Highly Developed Country → An industrialized county that is characterized bu a low fertility rate, low infant mortality rate, and a high per-capita income.