6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The human use of materials and energy.
- Model that shows the mathematical relationship between environmental impacts and the forces that drive them (number of people, affluence per person, and environmental effects of technologies used to obtain and consume resources).
- An industrialized county that is characterized bu a low fertility rate, low infant mortality rate, and a high per-capita income.
- Point at which the marginal cost meets the cost of production.
- National Environmental Policy Act that acknowledges that the Federal government must consider the environmental impact of a proposed federal action. Provided the basis for EISs.
- 1906 act that authorized the president to set aside land as national monument sites that have scientific, prehistoric, or historic value.
5 True/False questions
Invasive species → Foreign species whose introduction causes economic or environmental harm.
Nonrenewable Resources → Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
Naturalizaed Species → A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
Endemic Species → A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
Stewardship → The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.