6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A non-invasive species that is self-sustaining, but not considered harmful to native species.
- Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
- Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
- The human use of materials and energy.
- Model that shows the mathematical relationship between environmental impacts and the forces that drive them (number of people, affluence per person, and environmental effects of technologies used to obtain and consume resources).
- A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
5 True/False Questions
Marginal Cost → The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
Invasive species → Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
Cost Benefit → Point at which the marginal cost meets the cost of production.
Optimum Cost of Pollution → The human use of materials and energy.
Lesser Developed Country → A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.