6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- National Environmental Policy Act that acknowledges that the Federal government must consider the environmental impact of a proposed federal action. Provided the basis for EISs.
- Natural resources that are present in limited supply and are depleted by use.
- Foreign species whose introduction causes economic or environmental harm.
- A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.
- The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
- The human use of materials and energy.
5 True/False Questions
Stewardship → The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
Endemic Species → Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
Optimum Cost of Pollution → The human use of materials and energy.
Antiquities Act → The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
Cost Benefit → Point at which the marginal cost meets the cost of production.