6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
- The human use of materials and energy.
- 1906 act that authorized the president to set aside land as national monument sites that have scientific, prehistoric, or historic value.
- Natural resources that are present in limited supply and are depleted by use.
- The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
- The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
5 True/False questions
IPAT → National Environmental Policy Act that acknowledges that the Federal government must consider the environmental impact of a proposed federal action. Provided the basis for EISs.
Endemic Species → A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
Lesser Developed Country → A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.
Optimum Cost of Pollution → The human use of materials and energy.
Endangered Species → Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.