6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
- A non-invasive species that is self-sustaining, but not considered harmful to native species.
- A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
- Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
- The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
- 1906 act that authorized the president to set aside land as national monument sites that have scientific, prehistoric, or historic value.
5 True/False questions
Nonrenewable Resources → Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
Invasive species → Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
Highly Developed Country → An industrialized county that is characterized bu a low fertility rate, low infant mortality rate, and a high per-capita income.
IPAT → National Environmental Policy Act that acknowledges that the Federal government must consider the environmental impact of a proposed federal action. Provided the basis for EISs.
Endangered Species → A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.