6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
- Model that shows the mathematical relationship between environmental impacts and the forces that drive them (number of people, affluence per person, and environmental effects of technologies used to obtain and consume resources).
- Point at which the marginal cost meets the cost of production.
- Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
- The human use of materials and energy.
- Foreign species whose introduction causes economic or environmental harm.
5 True/False Questions
Naturalizaed Species → A non-invasive species that is self-sustaining, but not considered harmful to native species.
Marginal Cost → The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
Endangered Species → Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
Antiquities Act → 1906 act that authorized the president to set aside land as national monument sites that have scientific, prehistoric, or historic value.
Highly Developed Country → A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.