5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Contagious disease
- Center of venous drainage
- Blunt dissection
- a outside the blood vascular system
- b place of union between two or more bones.
- c separation and pushing aside of the superficial fascia leading to blood vessels and then the deep fascia surrounding blood vessels, utilizing manual techniques or round-ended instruments that separate rather than cut the protective tissues.
- d disease that may be transmitted between individuals, with reference to the organism that causes a disease.
- e right atrium of the heart.
5 Multiple choice questions
- descriptive references for locating arteries and veins by means of anatomical structures which are known.
- direct treatment, other than vascular (arterial) injection, of the contents of the body cavities and the lumina of the hollow viscera; usually accomplished by aspiration and injection of chemicals using a trocar.
- noise made by a moribund person caused by air passing through a residue of mucous in the trachea and posterior oral cavity
- agent that has the ability to inhibit or retard bacterial growth. No destruction of viability of the microorganism is implied.
- method of injection/drainage in which embalming solution is injected and then injection is stopped while drainage is open.
5 True/False questions
Environmental Protection Agency/EPA → a protein whose structure has been changed by a physical or chemical agent
Autolytic Enzyme → tube used to inject embalming fluid into the body vascular system.
Electric spatula → prolongation of the last violent contraction of the muscles into the rigidity of death.
Eyewash station → removal of the eye for tissue transplantation, research, and education.
Environment → surroundings, conditions, or influences that affect an organism or the cells within an organism.