5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- American Congress of Governmental Industrial Hygienists/ACGIH
- Aneurysm hook
- Center of venous drainage
- a is an organization of professional personnel in governmental agencies or educational institutions who are employed in occupational safety and health programs.
- b to disperse as an aerosol; minute particles of blood and water become atomized and suspended in air when water under pressure meets the blood drainage or when flushing an uncovered flush sink.
- c right atrium of the heart.
- d an embalming instrument that is used for blunt dissection and in raising vessels.
- e insufficient intake of oxygen resulting from numerous causes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- mixture of arterial (vascular) fluid and water which is used for the arterial injection and may include supplemental fluids.
- fatty degeneration or thickening of the walls of the larger arteries occurring in atherosclerosis.
- (Obesity) Having an abnormal amount of fat on the body.
- crackling sensation produced when gasses trapped in tissues are palpated, as in subcutaneous emphysema or tissue gas.
- product of decomposition of fats.
5 True/False questions
Buffers → to bluntly adjoin another structure; for example, the line of eye closure
Cavitation → withdrawal of gas, fluids, and semi-solids from body cavities and hollow viscera by means of suction with an aspirator and a trocar.
Death rattle → rendered thoroughly dry; exhausted of moisture.
Abut → irreversible cessation of brain activity and loss of consciousness; death beginning at the brain.
Concurrent disinfection → disinfection practices carried out during the embalming process.