5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flip Side
- Glamour Girl
- a a ballroom dance in double time that includes slow walking steps, quick running steps and two steps.
- b short for the office of strategic services, a for runner of the C.I.A.
- c good,cool,hip,etc.
- d this term for the other side of a record was first coined in the 1940's
- e A term made by popular by Hollywood of the 1940's
5 Multiple choice questions
- killing time with friends
- An athletic often acrobatic dance with "breakaways." Make the jitterbug song and dance as unrestrained as possible.The jitterbug was only a c-r-a-z-y dance with leaps and jumps and tossing partners about, was also wildly popular during WWII.
- carried away by music
- Dance up a storm
- where dance partners separated and improvised steps
5 True/False questions
Gremlin → a mischievous goblin who supposedly caused military equipment to malfunction
G.I. → short for civilian defense, a volunteer organization of air raid wardens, ham radio poerators and the like.
C.D. → Means Government Issue ,but the initials also stand for enlisted personnel G.I."Joe."
Bombardier → an attractive girl
Civil Defense → an attractive girl