Latitude & Longitude
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- show how far east or west of the prime meridian a place is
- 90 degrees north latitude
- one half of Earth's surface
- Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic
- we need to know how our environment affects us and how we affect our environment.
- an area that is defined by certain features
5 True/False Questions
South Pole → 90 degrees south latitude
environment → all the surroundings and conditions that affect living things
What are the 7 continents? → Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic
geography → 0 degrees latitude
Geographers describe and explain... → where it is, why it's there and what it's like there.