5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CONSULTATION REPORTS
- NEWBORN REPORT
- CONSISTENT DATA
- QUERY PROVIDER
- a 1974 standard for collecting data for Medicare/Medicaid programs
- b will be the same each time it is reported or collected
- c anytime a code assignment of the documentation is unclear as to whether a condition was present on admission
- d documents the clinical opinion of the Dr. other than the primary or attending physician. Based on the consulting Dr. exam of pt. & review of health record
- e apgar, birth weight, found in...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- drug used to treat mental or behavioral problems
- provides the specimen size rather than size of excised lesion as specimens shrink, not an accurate measurement
- details about pt. occupation, employer, insurance coverage found in ....
- report of an electrocardiogram of heart
- data related to pt. diagnosis or treatment in a healthcare facility
5 True/False Questions
OPERATIVE REPORT → description of procedure..
PATHOLOGY REPORT → apgar, birth weight, found in...
ASPIRATION PNEUMONIA → pneumonia from inhaled body secretions, food, vomitus or toxic or harmful substances
VOCABULARY STANDARDS → anytime a code assignment of the documentation is unclear as to whether a condition was present on admission
OPERATIVE REPORT → you will find total size of lesion, including margins