5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Table Sugar
- Chemical properties
- a Homogenous
- b Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
- c Matter that is uniform throughout
- d Nature of Material
- e Anything that has the capacity to do work.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
- Matter that is non uniform throughout
- Heat is absorbed
5 True/False questions
Chemical Changes → Changes that alter the state or appearance of the matter without altering the composition
Physical Properties → The characteristics of matter that can be observed without changing its composition
Extensive → Depends on amount
Mass → Anything that occupies space and has mass
Compound → Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.