5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Separate into components by chemical means
- Antoine Lavoisier
- Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing
- Cl 2
- a Element
- b Force with which an object of a certain mass is attracted by gravity to the earth.
- c Heterogeneous
- d Compounds
- e Law of Conservation of Mass
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.
- Stored Energy
- Matter that is non uniform throughout
5 True/False questions
Chemical Changes → Changes that alter the state or appearance of the matter without altering the composition
Table sugar and Black pepper mixed → Heterogenous
Mass → Anything that occupies space and has mass
Law of Conservation of Mass → Matter is neither created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction.
Table Sugar → Homogeneous