5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Separate into components by chemical means
- a Anything that has the capacity to do work.
- b Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
- c Nature of Material
- d Compounds
- e Heat is released
5 Multiple choice questions
- Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.
- Stored Energy
- The characteristics of matter that can be observed without changing its composition
5 True/False questions
Sugar and Coffee dissolved in water → Heterogeneous
Pure Substances → Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
Heterogeneous → Matter that is uniform throughout
Endothermic → Heat is released
Physical Changes → Changes that alter the composition of the matter.