5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- C 12 H 12 O 11
- Potential Energy
- a Stored Energy
- b Compound
- c Anything that occupies space and has mass
- d Matter that is uniform throughout
- e Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
- Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.
- The characteristics of matter that can be observed without changing its composition
- Heat is released
5 True/False questions
Table sugar and Black pepper mixed → Homogenous
A brown-red liquid that, when energy is applied to it causes only physical changes in the material, not chemical. → Mixtures
Cl 2 → Quantity of matter contained by an object.
Physical Changes → Changes that alter the state or appearance of the matter without altering the composition
Endothermic → Heat is absorbed