5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Antoine Lavoisier
- Cl 2
- Pure Substances
- Sugar and Coffee dissolved in water
- a Depends on amount
- b Law of Conservation of Mass
- c Homogenous
- d Element
- e Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stored Energy
- Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.
- Force with which an object of a certain mass is attracted by gravity to the earth.
5 True/False questions
Heterogeneous → Matter that is uniform throughout
Physical Changes → Changes that alter the state or appearance of the matter without altering the composition
Chemical Changes → Changes that alter the state or appearance of the matter without altering the composition
C 12 H 12 O 11 → Compound
Caesar Salad → Homogenous