5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical Changes
- Pure Substances
- Table Sugar
- a Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
- b Changes that alter the composition of the matter.
- c Homogenous
- d Matter that is uniform throughout
- e Anything that occupies space and has mass
5 Multiple choice questions
- Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
- Depends on amount
- Heat is absorbed
5 True/False questions
Physical Properties → Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
Kinetic Energy → Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.
Compound → Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.
Intensive → Depends on amount
Chemical properties → Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes