5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Caesar Salad
- Chemical Changes
- Antoine Lavoisier
- Cl 2
- a Quantity of matter contained by an object.
- b Changes that alter the composition of the matter.
- c Element
- d Law of Conservation of Mass
- e Heterogeneous
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Nature of Material
- Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
- Anything that occupies space and has mass
5 True/False Questions
Sugar and Coffee dissolved in water → Matter is neither created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction.
Separate into componenets by Physical Means → Mixtures
Endothermic → Heat is absorbed
Law of Conservation of Mass → Matter that is uniform throughout
A brown-red liquid that, when energy is applied to it causes only physical changes in the material, not chemical. → Element