5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pure Substances
- Caesar Salad
- a Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
- b Depends on amount
- c Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
- d Matter that is non uniform throughout
- e Heterogeneous
5 Multiple choice questions
- The characteristics of matter that can be observed without changing its composition
- Law of Conservation of Mass
5 True/False questions
Intensive → Depends on amount
Chemical Changes → Changes that alter the state or appearance of the matter without altering the composition
Table sugar and Black pepper mixed → Heterogenous
Compound → Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
A brown-red liquid that, when energy is applied to it causes only physical changes in the material, not chemical. → Element