← Chemistry Ch 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pure Substances
- A brown-red liquid that, when energy is applied to it causes only physical changes in the material, not chemical.
- a Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
- b Matter that is uniform throughout
- c Anything that occupies space and has mass
- d Element
- e Force with which an object of a certain mass is attracted by gravity to the earth.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Matter that is non uniform throughout
- Quantity of matter contained by an object.
- Depends on amount
5 True/False Questions
Antoine Lavoisier → Homogeneous
Intensive → Depends on amount
Physical Properties → Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
Element → Force with which an object of a certain mass is attracted by gravity to the earth.
Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing → Law of Conservation of Mass