5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Chemical properties
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- C 12 H 12 O 11
- Law of Conservation of Mass
- a Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
- b Compound
- c Heterogeneous
- d Matter is neither created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The characteristics of matter that can be observed without changing its composition
- Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.
- Depends on amount
- Nature of Material
- Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
5 True/False questions
Table sugar and Black pepper mixed → Homogenous
Heterogeneous → Matter that is uniform throughout
Energy → Anything that has the capacity to do work.
Compound → Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
Matter → Quantity of matter contained by an object.