← Chemistry Ch 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Apple Juice
- Sugar and Coffee dissolved in water
- Antoine Lavoisier
- a Homogenous
- b Depends on amount
- c Homogeneous
- d Heat is released
- e Law of Conservation of Mass
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Matter that is uniform throughout
- Anything that has the capacity to do work.
- Stored Energy
- Force with which an object of a certain mass is attracted by gravity to the earth.
5 True/False Questions
Table Sugar → Homogenous
Element → Anything that has the capacity to do work.
Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing → Heterogeneous
Heterogeneous → Matter that is non uniform throughout
Separate into componenets by Physical Means → Mixtures