← Geography: Africa Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Triple Heritage
- 200 Years
- a the biggest growth industry in africa was slavery
- b Christain, Muslim, the indigenous, / native population
- c ( war chief) 800-1000.. it thrived because of the the trade of salt and gold.
- d was spread by the muslims through conquest and trade
- e Slaves were exported out of the niger delta
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- mid africa, but because there is no dry season, it has alot of diseases
- also established a colony in south africa and fought with the dutch for control. the boers lost.
- 1st known kingdom in africa. It ended with the saharra desert expanding
- in the west man is considered to be the master of the earth. in africa, man cooperates with the earth to acheive harmony. everything is interlinked, both the visible and the invisible. material and spiritual are connected order must be maintained to acheive harmony.
5 True/False Questions
Dias 1487 → discovered to the cape of good hope, or southern most point of africa
British → defeated the Zulus in the late 1800's
Apartheids → people were legally classified into racial and color groups and were geographically seperated. Rget were focibly seperated into homelands on the basis of the legal classification . 1948-1949.
Drought → african islamic empire that is reached its peak in the late 15th century a mococcan army invades and destroys songhai
Leopold → had been local but became international