← Explorers Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ponce de Leon
- John Smith
- Leif Ericsson
- Vasco Da Gama
- Martin Frobisher
- a Found Northern tip of North America while looking for the New Land.
- b Sailed around Africa and on toward India.
- c Looked for the Fountain of Youth, but found Florida instead.
- d Found Fool's Gold.
- e Established a colony in Jamestown.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- was lost at sea
- Found lost colony of Roanoke.
- First person to sail into the New York Harbor.
- raided Spanish shipes and settlements of gold.
- helped to creattea carival and a new trade route to Asia and African gold source.
5 True/False Questions
Amerigo Vespucci → Found Northern tip of North America while looking for the New Land.
John Rolfe → Married Pocahontos and Founded Tobacco and Jamestown.
Peter Minuit → Bought Manhattan.
Bartolomea Dias → Discoverd southern tip of Africa
Vasco Nunez De Balboa → Found body of water across Panama and reached coast of the Pacific Ocean.