5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hair strand is wound around the rod, going from the ends to the scalp
- Straight rods produce what type of curl?
- Polypeptide chains
- During a scalp analysis, look for...
- a Croquignole
- b Cuts, scratches, open sores, redness or flaking
- c Formed by peptide bonds that are linked together
- d Uniform curl along the entire width of the strand
- e Often called the pith or core of the hair and does not play a role in structuring or restructuring the hair.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Become fully saturated with just one application of waving solution
- The middle layer of the hair; responsible for the strength and elasticity of the hair.
- Oxidative reactions can lighten hair color
- Deactivation of any solution left in the hair
Rebuild disulfide bonds
- a. Permanent waving
c. curl re-forming
5 True/False questions
True acid waves were introduced → For at least 5 minutes
Elasticity is usually classified as → Within the first 5-10 minutes of the service
Most common neutralizer → Rebuilds disulfide bonds by removing the extra hydrogen atoms.
Elasticity of the hair determines its ability to → Hold curl
The degree of porosity is directly related to the condition of the → Reducing agent