← Teamwork Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a sharply ironical insult; derogatory or uncomplimentary remark
- Ability to identify and motivate individual employees to form a team that stays together, works together, and achieves together
- the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs.
- performance goals of an organization, intended to be achieved over a period of five years or more.
- an observable and measurable end result having one or more objectives to be achieved within a more or less fixed timeframe
- to be in opposition or disagreement
6 True/False Questions
work ethic → the values of hard work instilled in or held by employees;
Human relation → the study of group behavior for the purpose of improving interpersonal relationships, as among employees
Collaboration → the voluntary arrangement in which two or more people engage in a mutually beneficial exchange instead of competing.
Gossip → idle talk or rumor, esp. about the personal or private affairs of other.
Criticism → speech or action intended to cause condescending laughter at a person, to make fun of.
Teamwork → the process of working collaboratively with a group of people, in order to achieve a goal