5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bishops has a direct line to....
- What are some characteristics of the Childhood Stage?
- What is a cult and its charisteristics?
- a denies existence of god
- b affirms exsistence of many gods/goddesses
- c an organized group which adopts behavior to control individual beliefs.
• headed by ONE charismatic leader.
• Beliefs: negative, extreme, false
• Live in an unconventional manner
- d *Faith of your parents
*All needs taken care of
*Selfish faith - my needs met in prayer
*God can fix anything
*Behavior is regulated from the outside - in
*Parents teach the child and then they learn to regulate themselves
*Faith by birth
*Culture influences beliefs
*Develop responsibility (progresses with time)
- e apostolic line "go out and do my teachings"
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Early adult stage
2. Mature adult stage
- affirms exsistence of an impersonal god
- affirms existence of a personal god
- the teaching, worship, and sanctifying body of the Catholic Church
- made by Jesus and passed on his teachings
5 True/False questions
agnostic → made by Jesus and passed on his teachings
deposit of faith → made by Jesus and passed on his teachings
Monotheism → affirms existence of one god
mystery (Greek) → an exact statement of beliefs
What is a creed? → things that help you get in touch with God
ex: christmas tree, nativity scene, easter eggs, easter bunny, advent wreath/ candles, white smoke when new pope is elected