5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is tradition?
- What are the faith levels?
- What are two types of adult stage?
- a affirms exsistence of many gods/goddesses
- b 1. Early adult stage
2. Mature adult stage
- c things that help you get in touch with God
ex: christmas tree, nativity scene, easter eggs, easter bunny, advent wreath/ candles, white smoke when new pope is elected
- d clear articulation of specific information; requires submission to ideas. We accept what we cannot prove. (Nicene Creed)
- e mind: conscious, process of faith
heart: subconscious, sense of God, joy/sadness
soul: sanctuary; divine and human came together and we know that God calls and we answer.
5 Multiple choice questions
- God inspiring someone to write the Bible
- sacred scripture + sacred Tradition
- made by Jesus and passed on his teachings
- way of perceiving God in our human experience
5 True/False questions
What are the marks of the Church → one
holy: "of God"
apostolic: started by Jesus and passed to his apostles
Deism → affirms exsistence of an impersonal god
Enculuration → prayerfully consider and make a choice as to how to incorporate that in your life
ex: justifiable war
What are some characteristics of Adolescent Stage? → *dont understand death
*Struggle for identity
*faith clarity, widens horizens, deepens faith commitment
What is Tradition? → teachings of the Church that are handed down