5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a cult and its charisteristics?
- What is a creed?
- Deposit of faith
- What are the marks of the Church
- a one
holy: "of God"
apostolic: started by Jesus and passed to his apostles
- b an exact statement of beliefs
- c denies existence of god
- d 1. sacred scripture (Bible)
2. sacred Tradition
- e an organized group which adopts behavior to control individual beliefs.
• headed by ONE charismatic leader.
• Beliefs: negative, extreme, false
• Live in an unconventional manner
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Early adult stage
2. Mature adult stage
- * understands meaning of life and relationship with God
* you are your faith
* move to conventional faiths
* pass on faith
* ritual becomes important
- affirms exsistence of many gods/goddesses
- *dont understand death
*Struggle for identity
*faith clarity, widens horizens, deepens faith commitment
- clear articulation of specific information; requires submission to ideas. We accept what we cannot prove. (Nicene Creed)
5 True/False questions
doctrine → absolute belief
What are the 10 concepts of the Nicene Creed? → 1. Trinity
2. Virgin Birth
3. Passion of Christ
6. Last Judgement
7. Catholic Church
8. Communion of Saints
9. Forgiveness of Sin
10. Eternal Life
theist → denies existence of god
Magisterium → affirms existence of one god
bishops has a direct line to.... → apostolic line "go out and do my teachings"