5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What happens in the early adult stage?
- faith results in....
- What are the faith levels?
- What is Tradition?
- a mind: conscious, process of faith
heart: subconscious, sense of God, joy/sadness
soul: sanctuary; divine and human came together and we know that God calls and we answer.
- b teachings of the Church that are handed down
- c risks:
1. risks i can afford to take
2. risks i cant afford to take
3. risks i must take
4. risks i cant afford not to take
- d clear articulation of specific information; requires submission to ideas. We accept what we cannot prove. (Nicene Creed)
- e religion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- prayerfully consider and make a choice as to how to incorporate that in your life
ex: justifiable war
- an organized group which adopts behavior to control individual beliefs.
• headed by ONE charismatic leader.
• Beliefs: negative, extreme, false
• Live in an unconventional manner
- God unveiling or showing God's one self
- *dont understand death
*Struggle for identity
*faith clarity, widens horizens, deepens faith commitment
- denies existence of god
5 True/False Questions
infallable statements → the Church, in its wisdom, is not wrong in matters of faith. (may not be questioned) 2: Vatican I "Mary ever virgin" & Pope Pius XII "Mary was assumed into heaven body and soul"
mystery (Greek) → secret
Monotheism → affirms existence of one god
Magisterium → the teaching, worship, and sanctifying body of the Catholic Church
Polytheism → affirms exsistence of many gods/goddesses