← Unit 1 Faith Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- bishops has a direct line to....
- infallable statements
- What is a cult and its charisteristics?
- What is Tradition?
- What are some characteristics of Adolescent Stage?
- a teachings of the Church that are handed down
- b *dont understand death
*Struggle for identity
*faith clarity, widens horizens, deepens faith commitment
- c apostolic line "go out and do my teachings"
- d the Church, in its wisdom, is not wrong in matters of faith. (may not be questioned) 2: Vatican I "Mary ever virgin" & Pope Pius XII "Mary was assumed into heaven body and soul"
- e an organized group which adopts behavior to control individual beliefs.
• headed by ONE charismatic leader.
• Beliefs: negative, extreme, false
• Live in an unconventional manner
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. Trinity
2. Virgin Birth
3. Passion of Christ
6. Last Judgement
7. Catholic Church
8. Communion of Saints
9. Forgiveness of Sin
10. Eternal Life
- an exact statement of beliefs
- made by Jesus and passed on his teachings
- affirms exsistence of an impersonal god
- prayerfully consider and make a choice as to how to incorporate that in your life
ex: justifiable war
5 True/False Questions
Dogma → affirms exsistence of an impersonal god
faith results in.... → religion
Magisterium → the teaching, worship, and sanctifying body of the Catholic Church
What are two types of adult stage? → 1. Early adult stage
2. Mature adult stage
faith → way of perceiving God in our human experience