5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Divine Inspiration
- bishops has a direct line to....
- What are some characteristics of Adolescent Stage?
- What happens in the mature adult stage?
- a the teaching, worship, and sanctifying body of the Catholic Church
- b * understands meaning of life and relationship with God
* you are your faith
* move to conventional faiths
* pass on faith
* ritual becomes important
- c *dont understand death
*Struggle for identity
*faith clarity, widens horizens, deepens faith commitment
- d God inspiring someone to write the Bible
- e apostolic line "go out and do my teachings"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- affirms exsistence of an impersonal god
- teachings of the Church that are handed down
- ongoing, unpacking the mysteries of God
- things that help you get in touch with God
ex: christmas tree, nativity scene, easter eggs, easter bunny, advent wreath/ candles, white smoke when new pope is elected
- God unveiling or showing God's one self
5 True/False Questions
What are the marks of the Church → mind: conscious, process of faith
heart: subconscious, sense of God, joy/sadness
soul: sanctuary; divine and human came together and we know that God calls and we answer.
What are two types of adult stage? → risks:
1. risks i can afford to take
2. risks i cant afford to take
3. risks i must take
4. risks i cant afford not to take
theist → affirms existence of a personal god
Dogma → absolute belief
agnostic → neither denies nor affirms the exsistence of a personal god