5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Tradition?
- What are two types of adult stage?
- bishops has a direct line to....
- a teachings of the Church that are handed down
- b affirms existence of one god
- c way of perceiving God in our human experience
- d 1. Early adult stage
2. Mature adult stage
- e apostolic line "go out and do my teachings"
5 Multiple choice questions
1. risks i can afford to take
2. risks i cant afford to take
3. risks i must take
4. risks i cant afford not to take
- *Faith of your parents
*All needs taken care of
*Selfish faith - my needs met in prayer
*God can fix anything
*Behavior is regulated from the outside - in
*Parents teach the child and then they learn to regulate themselves
*Faith by birth
*Culture influences beliefs
*Develop responsibility (progresses with time)
- the Church, in its wisdom, is not wrong in matters of faith. (may not be questioned) 2: Vatican I "Mary ever virgin" & Pope Pius XII "Mary was assumed into heaven body and soul"
5 True/False questions
What is a creed? → things that help you get in touch with God
ex: christmas tree, nativity scene, easter eggs, easter bunny, advent wreath/ candles, white smoke when new pope is elected
agnostic → made by Jesus and passed on his teachings
Atheist → affirms existence of a personal god
What are the faith levels? → mind: conscious, process of faith
heart: subconscious, sense of God, joy/sadness
soul: sanctuary; divine and human came together and we know that God calls and we answer.
Magisterium → the teaching, worship, and sanctifying body of the Catholic Church