5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- normative age graded influences
- social aging
- interindividual differences
- normal aging or primary aging
- personal aging
- a people become more different from each other with age
- b changes within individual
- c certain experiences that culture and history attach to certain ages
- d occurs in all individuals at different rates. universal
- e changes in societies, ppl change as a result of historical change
5 Multiple choice questions
- unpredictable events in life of individual (loss job, lose child)
- self representations in biological, psychological and social domains.
- cultural background. values attitudes in which indv, was raised
- age based on occupying certain social roles.
5 True/False questions
baby boomers → born between 1945-1964.
paul bates → psychologist focuses on normative age graded influences, history graded and nonnormative influences.
4 principles of adulthood → age based on occupying certain social roles.
Biopsychosocial perspective → involve cognitive, personality and emotions
life expectancy → self representations in biological, psychological and social domains.