5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- normative age graded influences
- paul bates
- social processes
- impaired aging or secondary aging
- a self representations in biological, psychological and social domains.
- b certain experiences that culture and history attach to certain ages
- c psychologist focuses on normative age graded influences, history graded and nonnormative influences.
- d reflect environment or context. indv position within social sturcture.
- e changes that occur because of disease not in all individuals
5 Multiple choice questions
- quality of functioning of indv. organ system
- overweight, drinking and driving, not enough fruits and veggies, physically inactive, smoking
- development as a interaction of biological, psychosocial and social processes
- quality of functioning on intelligence, memory and learning ability
- involve cognitive, personality and emotions
5 True/False questions
4 principles of adulthood → continuity
for people to get older they cant die
as people get older they become more different from one another
normal development different from disease
ethnicity → self representations in biological, psychological and social domains.
baby boomers → born between 1945-1964.
life expectancy → 77.5 in 2003
interindividual differences → people become more different from each other with age