5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- impaired aging or secondary aging
- intra-individual differences
- social age
- paul bates
- biological age
- a psychologist focuses on normative age graded influences, history graded and nonnormative influences.
- b age based on occupying certain social roles.
- c quality of functioning of indv. organ system
- d changes that occur because of disease not in all individuals
- e differences within the individual
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- self representations in biological, psychological and social domains.
- changes within the body associated with time that alter structure and function.
- occurs in all individuals at different rates. universal
- born between 1945-1964.
- certain experiences that culture and history attach to certain ages
5 True/False Questions
4 principles of adulthood → age based on occupying certain social roles.
multidirectionality of development → not all systems develop at the same rate within the person
life expectancy → 77.5 in 2003
5 ways to shorten life → born between 1945-1964.
personal aging → changes within individual