5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- social processes
- nonnormative changes
- normative age graded influences
- social aging
- normal aging or primary aging
- a reflect environment or context. indv position within social sturcture.
- b certain experiences that culture and history attach to certain ages
- c changes in societies, ppl change as a result of historical change
- d unpredictable events in life of individual (loss job, lose child)
- e occurs in all individuals at different rates. universal
5 Multiple choice questions
for people to get older they cant die
as people get older they become more different from one another
normal development different from disease
- changes that occur because of disease not in all individuals
- development as a interaction of biological, psychosocial and social processes
- changes within the body associated with time that alter structure and function.
5 True/False questions
psychological age → quality of functioning of indv. organ system
5 ways to shorten life → born between 1945-1964.
biological age → quality of functioning of indv. organ system
baby boomers → born between 1945-1964.
paul bates → psychologist focuses on normative age graded influences, history graded and nonnormative influences.