5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Endoplasmic reticulum
- Plant cell
- Specialized cells
- A system of membranous tubules and sacs in eukaryotic cells that functions as a path along which molecules move from one part of the cell to another
- a Cells that have adapted to perform a specific function.
- b A system of membranous tubules and sacs in eukaryotic cells that functions as a path along which molecules move from one part of the cell to another
- c An organelle containing digestive enzymes, existing primarily in animal cells.
- d A system of membranes in eukaryotic cells that that modifies proteins for export by the cell.
- e A eukaryotic cell which has a cell wall, chloroplasts, and a large water vacuole (autotrophic).
5 Multiple choice questions
- A cell that contains a nucleus and membrane-bound organelles (examples: animal, plant, fungi, protist).
- The region of the cell between the cell membrane and the nucleus. It consists of organelles and cytosol.
- Fluid filled organelles that store enzymes or metabolic wastes in a plant cell.
- Organelles that function in the synthesis of proteins (the "workbench" where upon proteins are built).
- The phospholipid bilayer that forms the outer boundary of the cell.
5 True/False questions
Animal cell → A eukaryotic cell which lacks a cell wall, chloroplasts, and large water vacuole (heterotrophic).
Cilia → A nonliving infectious particle composed of a nucleic acid and a protein coat.
Chemical reaction → The process of breaking chemical bonds, forming new bonds, or both.
Chloroplasts → The region of the cell between the cell membrane and the nucleus. It consists of organelles and cytosol.
Flagella → Short hair-like organelles that extend out from a cell and functions in locomotion or in the movement of substances across the cell surface.