4 Written Questions
4 Multiple Choice Questions
- - Function: stores water
- - Nickname: "Roads, "ER"
- Function: the internal delivery system of the cell
- Rough ER
- Function: helps make proteins, that's why it has ribosomes
- Appearance: rough appearance because it has ribosomes
- Smooth ER
- No ribosomes
- Function: makes fats or lipids
- - Function: provides support and protection to the cell membrane
- Found outside the cell membrane in plant cells
- - Nickname: "The Control Center"
- Function: holds the DNA
- Nucleolus: dark spot in the middle fo the nucleus that helps make ribosomes
3 True/False Questions
Golgi Complex → - Nickname: "The Shippers"
- Function: packages, modifies, and transports materials to different locations inside/outside of the cell
- Appearance: stack of pancakes
Mitochondria → - Nickname: "The Powerhouse"
- Function: energy formation > breaks down food to make ATP
- ATP = the major fuel for all cell activities that require energy
Cell Membrane → - thin, flexible barrier around a cell; regulates what enters and leaves the cell