5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- "out-of-Africa" theory
- a The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- b the period of time before writing was invented
- c an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- d kings or queens who rule a kingdom
- e skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- rocklife remains of biological organisms
- objects made by humans
- the adaptation of animals for human use.
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- the study of past societies based on what people left behind
5 True/False Questions
Hominid → a humanlike creature that walked upright
Olduvai Gorge → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
Culture → the way of life
Mesoamericans → inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
Neolithic Revolution → The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.