5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Iron Age
- a rocklife remains of biological organisms
- b A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- c "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
- d the study of past societies based on what people left behind
- e the study of human life and culture
5 Multiple choice questions
- the way of life
- skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- the adaptation of animals for human use.
- an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- objects made by humans
5 True/False questions
"out-of-Africa" theory → the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
Neolithic Revolution → The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
Homo sapiens sapiens → wise, wise humans
Monarchs → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Systematic agriculture → the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`