5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- "out-of-Africa" theory
- Bronze Age
- a a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
- b the way of life
- c The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- d the period of time before writing was invented
- e a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- kings or queens who rule a kingdom
- one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
- The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
- inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
- A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
5 True/False Questions
Paleolithic Age → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
Hominid → a humanlike creature that walked upright
Homo sapiens sapiens → wise, wise humans
Domestication → a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
Australopithecus → objects made by humans