5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- "out-of-Africa" theory
- Homo sapiens sapiens
- Neolithic Revolution
- a wise, wise humans
- b The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- c the period of time before writing was invented
- d the study of human life and culture
- e The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- a humanlike creature that walked upright
- skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
5 True/False Questions
Artifacts → skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
Australopithecus → objects made by humans
Archaeology → the study of human life and culture
Priests → an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
Olduvai Gorge → a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons