5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Systematic agriculture
- "out-of-Africa" theory
- Homo sapiens sapiens
- a the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- b The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- c skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- d wise, wise humans
- e the way of life
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
- "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
- kings or queens who rule a kingdom
- A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- rocklife remains of biological organisms
5 True/False Questions
Pre-History → an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
Hominid → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Paleolithic Age → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
Neolithic Revolution → The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
Bronze Age → a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons