5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homo sapiens sapiens
- a an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- b kings or queens who rule a kingdom
- c "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
- d wise, wise humans
- e the adaptation of animals for human use.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- objects made by humans
- a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
- where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
- the period of time before writing was invented
5 True/False questions
Hominid → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Archaeology → the study of human life and culture
Çatalhüyük → kings or queens who rule a kingdom
Fossils → a humanlike creature that walked upright
Bronze Age → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.