5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bronze Age
- a the study of human life and culture
- b a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
- c the study of past societies based on what people left behind
- d a humanlike creature that walked upright
- e kings or queens who rule a kingdom
5 Multiple choice questions
- where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
5 True/False questions
Artisans → skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
Artifacts → objects made by humans
Domestication → the adaptation of animals for human use.
Neolithic Revolution → The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
Homo sapiens sapiens → wise, wise humans