5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homo sapiens sapiens
- a the adaptation of animals for human use.
- b a humanlike creature that walked upright
- c "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
- d wise, wise humans
- e the study of human life and culture
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of past societies based on what people left behind
- The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
- Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
- inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
- one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
5 True/False questions
Monarchs → kings or queens who rule a kingdom
Artifacts → objects made by humans
Culture → a humanlike creature that walked upright
Bronze Age → a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
Systematic agriculture → the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`