5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Iron Age
- Olduvai Gorge
- Paleolithic Age
- a a humanlike creature that walked upright
- b A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- c Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
- d where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
- e a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- wise, wise humans
- the period of time before writing was invented
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
5 True/False Questions
Fossils → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Culture → the way of life
Anthropology → the study of human life and culture
Archaeology → the study of human life and culture
Mesoamericans → kings or queens who rule a kingdom