5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Olduvai Gorge
- Neolithic Revolution
- a where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
- b skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- c the study of human life and culture
- d The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
- e rocklife remains of biological organisms
5 Multiple choice questions
- objects made by humans
- a humanlike creature that walked upright
- A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- the study of past societies based on what people left behind
5 True/False questions
Monarchs → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Mesoamericans → skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
Priests → an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
Domestication → the adaptation of animals for human use.
Homo sapiens sapiens → the adaptation of animals for human use.