5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Olduvai Gorge
- a objects made by humans
- b where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
- c the study of human life and culture
- d a humanlike creature that walked upright
- e kings or queens who rule a kingdom
5 Multiple choice questions
- The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
- Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
- a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
- inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
5 True/False questions
Artisans → skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
Systematic agriculture → the way of life
Neolithic Revolution → Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
Culture → the way of life
Homo sapiens sapiens → the adaptation of animals for human use.