5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paleolithic Age
- a the way of life
- b the study of past societies based on what people left behind
- c Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
- d a humanlike creature that walked upright
- e the study of human life and culture
5 Multiple choice questions
- objects made by humans
- A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
- kings or queens who rule a kingdom
- where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
5 True/False questions
Çatalhüyük → inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
Neolithic Revolution → The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
Pre-History → the period of time before writing was invented
"out-of-Africa" theory → The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
Australopithecus → "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"