5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- "out-of-Africa" theory
- Homo sapiens sapiens
- a objects made by humans
- b wise, wise humans
- c The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- d kings or queens who rule a kingdom
- e "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the adaptation of animals for human use.
- The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
- an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- the study of human life and culture
- a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
5 True/False Questions
Systematic agriculture → the way of life
Pre-History → an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
Culture → an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
Olduvai Gorge → a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
Paleolithic Age → Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"