5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Private property & the creation of social classes
- european barbarian migrations
- a What was the cause of the era of small kingdoms?
- b What was a result of the switch to money economy?
- c What Assyrian king took Egypt?
- d Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
- e Greek sea people
5 Multiple choice questions
- prostitution of Ishtar
- What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
- What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
5 True/False questions
Chaldeans → Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
1200-800 → When did King David rule?
switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis → What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
the umbrella effect → Advanced cultures under same government, no war, easy exchange of goods
married non-Hebrew → What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?