5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- european barbarian migrations
- Yahweh didn't protect them
- a When did King Solomon rule?
- b Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- c When did King David rule?
- d Who is the special people's god?
- e What was the cause of the era of small kingdoms?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What lead to the fall of the Assyrians?
- What did the prophet Jeremiah do in response to the Hebrews' anger at Yahweh for the Babylonian captivity?
- Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
- What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
5 True/False questions
Ninevah → What was the first western-model city?
Monetarists → prostitution of Ishtar
golden age & extravagance → What was King Solomon's reign like?
Amos and Isaiah → Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
Hebrews control Palestine → What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?