5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians
- hand appeared "you're going down", buildings shake as Persians charge in
- conquer Jerusalem
- Yahweh didn't protect them
- a What happened with Balshezzar and the writing on the wall?
- b When did the Persians conquer the Chaldeans?
- c What did King David do?
- d What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
- e Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
- Who is the special people's god?
- What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- Assyrian city state and militant sun god
5 True/False questions
free religion & semi-independent governments → What was the Persian method of rule?
tweeners → People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
1200-800 → When was the Era of Small Kingdoms?
722 → When did the Assyrians wipe out the northern Hebrew Kingdom?
Phoenicians → Greek sea people