5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sargon II
- decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians
- a People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
- b Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
- c When did King David rule?
- d What Assyrian king took Mesopotamia and Syria?
- e What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
- What was King Solomon's reign like?
- What did the prophet Jeremiah do in response to the Hebrews' anger at Yahweh for the Babylonian captivity?
- Assyrian city state and militant sun god
- Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
5 True/False Questions
Mithra → Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
Monetarists → A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
Astarte → Assyrian city state and militant sun god
Yahweh didn't protect them → Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
Esarhadden → Who took over the Assyrians in 589?