5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- married non-Hebrew
- line of defense of civilization
- Hebrews control Palestine
- decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians
- a What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
- b What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- c When did King David rule?
- d What was the tweeners' purpose?
- e What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
- When did the Persians conquer the Chaldeans?
- Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
- Advanced cultures under same government, no war, easy exchange of goods
- What did King David do?
5 True/False questions
(put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity → What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
let Hebrews go, religion freedom → What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
hand appeared "you're going down", buildings shake as Persians charge in → What was a result of the switch to money economy?
terror (relocations, massacres, destroyed religions) → What was the cause of the era of small kingdoms?
Phoenicians → Who took over the Assyrians in 589?