5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- married non-Hebrew
- conquer Jerusalem
- a What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- b People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
- c Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
- d Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
- e What did King David do?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who practiced the religion Baalim?
- What Assyrian king took Mesopotamia and Syria?
- What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
- Advanced cultures under same government, no war, easy exchange of goods
- When did the Persians conquer the Chaldeans?
5 True/False questions
disaster as punishment for sins → What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
Monetarists → prostitution of Ishtar
Cyrus → Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?
Esarhadden → Who is the special people's god?
golden age & extravagance → What was King Solomon's reign like?