5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians
- conquer Jerusalem
- Yahweh didn't protect them
- a prostitution of Ishtar
- b Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
- c What did King David do?
- d Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- e What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What was King Solomon's reign like?
- Which Persian king took over Egypt?
- Who were the early prophets?
- Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
- Greek sea people
5 True/False Questions
umbrella effect → What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
Canaanites, Phoenicians, Carthaginians → Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
(put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity → What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis → Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
Ahura Mazda → Who was the god of good in Persian religion?