5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- disaster as punishment for sins
- a When did King David rule?
- b People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
- c What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
- d Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
- e Who is the special people's god?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which Persian king took over Egypt?
- Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
- What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
- When was the Era of Small Kingdoms?
- What happened with Balshezzar and the writing on the wall?
5 True/False Questions
no loyalty, too few soldiers, purity of blood, separation of men and women → What was a result of the switch to money economy?
line of defense of civilization → What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
(put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity → What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
Astarte → Assyrian city state and militant sun god
Assur → Assyrian city state and militant sun god