5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
- b What Assyrian king took Egypt?
- c Who is the special people's god?
- d Greek sea people
- e A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What did the prophet Jeremiah do in response to the Hebrews' anger at Yahweh for the Babylonian captivity?
- What was the tweeners' purpose?
- What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- What was the Sinai experience?
- Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
5 True/False Questions
Phoenicians → Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
Ahriman → Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis → What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
hand appeared "you're going down", buildings shake as Persians charge in → What happened with Balshezzar and the writing on the wall?
960-922 → When did King Solomon rule?