5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis
- the umbrella effect
- a What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
- b What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
- c What Assyrian king took Egypt?
- d When did the Assyrians wipe out the northern Hebrew Kingdom?
- e A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who practiced the religion Baalim?
- Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
- Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- How did the Assyrians rule?
- What was the first western-model city?
5 True/False Questions
1200-800 → When was the Era of Small Kingdoms?
1000-960 → When did King David rule?
Phoenicians → Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
(put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity → What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
Astarte → Assyrian city state and militant sun god