5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- (put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity
- no loyalty, too few soldiers, purity of blood, separation of men and women
- let Hebrews go, religion freedom
- hand appeared "you're going down", buildings shake as Persians charge in
- a What lead to the fall of the Assyrians?
- b What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- c Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
- d What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
- e What happened with Balshezzar and the writing on the wall?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which Persian king took over Egypt?
- Greek sea people
- What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
- A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
5 True/False Questions
switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis → Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians → What was the tweeners' purpose?
Assur → Assyrian city state and militant sun god
Ahriman → Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
Astarte → prostitution of Ishtar