5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Yahweh didn't protect them
- (put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity
- let Hebrews go, religion freedom
- conquer Jerusalem
- a What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- b What did King David do?
- c Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- d Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
- e What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the Sinai experience?
- Greek sea people
- When did King David rule?
- How did the Assyrians rule?
- What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
5 True/False questions
Mithra → Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians → What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
1200-800 → When was the Era of Small Kingdoms?
539 → When did the Assyrians wipe out the northern Hebrew Kingdom?
umbrella effect → What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?