5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- disaster as punishment for sins
- Ahura Mazda
- a People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
- b What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
- c Who was the god of good in Persian religion?
- d What was the first western-model city?
- e When did the Persians conquer the Chaldeans?
5 Multiple choice questions
- When did King Solomon rule?
- What was the tweeners' purpose?
- What was King Solomon's reign like?
- What did the prophet Jeremiah do in response to the Hebrews' anger at Yahweh for the Babylonian captivity?
- Who were the early prophets?
5 True/False questions
Cambyses → Which Persian king took over Egypt?
decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians → What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
Sargon II → What Assyrian king took Egypt?
1200-800 → When was the Era of Small Kingdoms?
Cyrus → Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?