5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ahura Mazda
- free religion & semi-independent governments
- explained captivity, predicted rescue
- a Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
- b Who was the god of good in Persian religion?
- c What was the Persian method of rule?
- d What did the prophet Jeremiah do in response to the Hebrews' anger at Yahweh for the Babylonian captivity?
- e Who is the special people's god?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When did King David rule?
- When did King Solomon rule?
- What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
- What was King Solomon's reign like?
- Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
5 True/False Questions
the umbrella effect → What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
Monetarists → A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
disaster as punishment for sins → What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
umbrella effect → What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
Cambyses → Which Persian king took over Egypt?