5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- let Hebrews go, religion freedom
- Hebrews control Palestine
- golden age & extravagance
- a What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
- b Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
- c What was King Solomon's reign like?
- d What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
- e Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
5 Multiple choice questions
- When did King Solomon rule?
- When did the Assyrians wipe out the northern Hebrew Kingdom?
- What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
- Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
- When did King David rule?
5 True/False questions
conquer Jerusalem → What did King David do?
Esarhadden → What Assyrian king took Egypt?
Monetarists → prostitution of Ishtar
(put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity → What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
line of defense of civilization → What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?