5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sargon II
- (put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity
- a Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
- b What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- c People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
- d What Assyrian king took Mesopotamia and Syria?
- e Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
- Who was the god of good in Persian religion?
- Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- What was the tweeners' purpose?
- When did the Assyrians wipe out the northern Hebrew Kingdom?
5 True/False Questions
Astarte → prostitution of Ishtar
Amos and Isaiah → Who were the early prophets?
explained captivity, predicted rescue → What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
umbrella effect → Advanced cultures under same government, no war, easy exchange of goods
Hebrews control Palestine → What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?