5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- linked list
- a describes a data structure that cannot be changed once it has been created, such as Integer or String in Java.
- b a sequence of records, where each record contains a link to the next one.
- c A contiguous block of memory containing elements of the same type, accessed by numeric index.
- d a case where a program calls itself.
- e an order of processing a tree in which the parent node is processed before its children.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a linked list in which the last element points back to the first element.
- an order of processing a tree in which the parent node is processed in between its children.
- the number of links between the root of a tree and the leaves.
- O(n2), a problem whose solution requires a quadratic amount of time or space if the problem is of size n.
- an element of a linked list, tree, or graph, often represented by a data structure.
5 True/False questions
JVM → depth-first search.
virtual machine → an abstract computer that is simulated by an interpreter program running on an actual computer.
link → last-in, first out: describes the order of a stack.
filter → a variable containing the address of other data.
parent → in a tree, a node that points to a given node.