5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- how many electrons are in level 1?
- losing electrons makes a _ charge
- what are the four main elements?
- how many electrons are in level 2?
- a 2
- b negative charge, found outside of nucleus
- c positive
- d carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen
- e up to 8
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- protons, electrons, and neutrons
- when oppisitely charged ions attract + bond together
- smallest form of matter
- same as protons
- form bonds
5 True/False Questions
ion → an atom that has an electrical charge
covalent bonds → when atoms share one or more pairs of electrons
neutrons → negative charge, found outside of nucleus
protons → no charge, in nucleus
compound → (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by weight