5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- b a molecule composed of one kind of atom; cannot be broken into simpler units by chemical reactions.
- c any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- d on the right
- e made of two or more substances (elements, compounds, or both) that are combined
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- on the left
- a table of elements
- a body of matter without definite shape
- the smallest unit of matter that has the characteristics of an element; consists of three main types of subatomic particles: protons neutrons and electrons.
- of definite shape and volume
5 True/False Questions
temperature → a measure of how hot or cold something is
physical change → a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
volume → of definite shape and volume
law of conservation of mass → the smallest unit of matter that has the characteristics of an element; consists of three main types of subatomic particles: protons neutrons and electrons.
base → a body of matter without definite shape