5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chemical change
- physical change
- a is a substance that takes a shape of it contaner.
- b a change from one state (solid or liquid or gas) to another without a change in chemical composition
- c a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
- d a body of matter without definite shape
- e that which has mass and occupies space.(everything in the world has this)
5 Multiple choice questions
- the smallest unit of matter that has the characteristics of an element; consists of three main types of subatomic particles: protons neutrons and electrons.
- a table of elements
- on the left
- substances formed by the joining of elements through chemical bonding. every molecule of a compound is the same.
- on the right
5 True/False questions
gas → a body of matter without definite shape
acid → of definite shape and volume
base → any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
solid → of definite shape and volume
law of conservation of mass → a fundamental principle of classical physics that matter cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system