5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is a substance that takes a shape of it contaner.
- b a measure of how hot or cold something is
- c any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- d a molecule composed of one kind of atom; cannot be broken into simpler units by chemical reactions.
- e on the right
5 Multiple choice questions
- made of two or more substances (elements, compounds, or both) that are combined
- the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- the smallest unit of matter that has the characteristics of an element; consists of three main types of subatomic particles: protons neutrons and electrons.
- on the left
- the amount per unit size
5 True/False questions
base → a body of matter without definite shape
solid → of definite shape and volume
volume → physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
physical change → a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
compounds → substances formed by the joining of elements through chemical bonding. every molecule of a compound is the same.