5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Step migration
- Pull factors
- Physiologic population density
- Exponential growth
- a a change in residence intended to be permanent
- b cumulative or compound growth over a given time period
- c the number of people per unit area of arable land
- d positive conditions and perceptions that effectively attract people to new locales from other areas
- e migration to a distant destination that occurs in stages
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- government policy designed to reduce the rate of natural increase.
- government policy designed to favor one racial sector over others
- aversge of number of children born to a woman during her lifetime, as expressed for a total population.
- negative conditions and perceptions that induce people to leave their abode and migrate to a new locale.
- a periodic and official count of a countrys population
5 True/False Questions
Relative distance → distance measurment not in linear terms such as miles or kilometers but but in terms such as cost and time
Absolute distance → a compass direction such as north or south
Interregional migration → migration flow within a nation-state such as ongoing westward and southward
Internal migration → migration flow within a nation-state such as ongoing westward and southward
Infant mortality → migration flow within a nation-state such as ongoing westward and southward