5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Crude birth rate
- Step migration
- Intranational refugees
- a a periodic and official count of a countrys population
- b refugees who have abandoned their town or village but not their village
- c migration to a distant destination that occurs in stages
- d the amount of births
- e the study of patterns and rates of population change, including birth and death rates, migration trends, and evolving population distribution patterns.
5 Multiple choice questions
- graphic representation of a population according to age and sex.
- population movement in which people relocate in response to percieved opportunity, not because they are forced to move.
- positive conditions and perceptions that effectively attract people to new locales from other areas
- government policy designed to reduce the rate of natural increase.
- the level at which a national population ceases to grow.
5 True/False questions
Absolute distance → the physical distance between two points usually measured in miles or kilometers
Permanent refugees → refugees encamped in a host country or host region while waiting for resettlement
External migration → migration across an international border
Nomadism → movement among a definite set of places -- often cyclical movement.
Internal migration → migration across an international border