5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Matriarchal Family
- Traditional Society
- Patriarchal Family
- a a society that relies on customs handed down from past generations as ways to behave.
- b a legal contract with certain rights and obligations.
- c emphasis on interdependent relations, social responsibilities and the well being of the group
- d family in which the father has formal authority and dominance
- e family in which the mother has formal authority and dominance.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- associative, practical, objective, and formal interpersonal relationships.
- a family consisting of a husband and wife and their children.
- rank or position within a society based on social and economic factors.
- any demand that exceeds a person's ability to cope.
- the family into which one is born
5 True/False Questions
Gemeinschaft → communal, cooperative, close, intimate, and informal interpersonal relationship.
Extended Family → relatives of the nuclear family who are economically and emotionally dependent on each other.
Family → any demand that exceeds a person's ability to cope.
Achieved Status → social class, rank or position determined by family lineage, gender, birth order, or skin color.
Empowerment → enabling individuals to have control over resources affecting them.