5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PROPER ADJECTIVE
- RELATIVE PRONOUN
- a describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
- b modifies a verb, an adjective, or another adverb and answers the questions Where? When? Why? How? How much?
- c an adjective formed from a proper noun. It begins with a capital letter. Ex: America (N). . .American (Adj)
- d who, whose, whom, which, that.
A PRONOUN that starts adjective dependent clauses
- e names a person, place, thing, or idea
5 Multiple choice questions
- a verb that does not show action and links the subject with the complement of a sentence (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
- Takes the place of a noun.
- nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, verbals.
- a pronoun that shows ownership
- refers to the person speaking [I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, ours]
5 True/False questions
HELPING VERB → a verb that does not show action and links the subject with the complement of a sentence (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
PROPER NOUN → names a SPECIFIC person, place, thing, or idea. It is always capitalized.
PARTICIPLE (verbal) → To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb
3RD PERSON PRONOUN → refers to the person spoken to [you, your, yours]
PREPOSITION → words like at, by, during, for, from, in, of, on, to, with, etc.
--begin prepositional phrases