5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- NOMINATIVE PRONOUN
- 8 Parts of Speech
- NCI (noun clause identifier)
- SUBORDINATING CONJUNCTION
- 3RD PERSON PRONOUN
- a a pronoun that can function as the subject of a sentence
- b a CONJUNCTION that starts an adverb dependent clause (because, if, since, when, although, etc.)
- c a CONJUNCTION or PRONOUN that starts a noun dependent clause (that, who, whether, why, etc)
- d refers to the person spoken about [he, him, his, she, her, hers, it, its, they, them, their, theirs]
- e nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, verbals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- refers to the person speaking [I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, ours]
- names a person, place, thing, or idea
- describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
- Takes the place of a noun.
- expresses physical or mental activity
5 True/False questions
PROPER NOUN → names a SPECIFIC person, place, thing, or idea. It is always capitalized.
POSSESSIVE PRONOUN → a pronoun that shows ownership
PROPER ADJECTIVE → describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
HELPING VERB → a verb that does not show action and links the subject with the complement of a sentence (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
PARTICIPLE (verbal) → To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb