← DGP Monday Notes Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- NOMINATIVE PRONOUN
- 3RD PERSON PRONOUN
- GERUND (verbal)
- RELATIVE PRONOUN
- a who, whose, whom, which, that.
A PRONOUN that starts adjective dependent clauses
- b A word that expresses emotion (oh, wow, ouch, etc.)
- c refers to the person spoken about [he, him, his, she, her, hers, it, its, they, them, their, theirs]
- d a pronoun that can function as the subject of a sentence
- e a verb form ending in -ing that is used as a noun
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a verb that does not show action and links the subject with the complement of a sentence (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
- a CONJUNCTION or PRONOUN that starts a noun dependent clause (that, who, whether, why, etc)
- modifies a verb, an adjective, or another adverb and answers the questions Where? When? Why? How? How much?
- expresses physical or mental activity
- refers to the person spoken to [you, your, yours]
5 True/False Questions
PROPER ADJECTIVE → an adjective formed from a proper noun and begins with a capital letter. Ex: America (N). . .American (Adj)
ADJECTIVE → a word that describes a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
COORDINATING CONJUNCTION → a CONJUNCTION that joins words, phrases, and clauses.
FANBOYS= for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so
1st PERSON PRONOUN → refers to the person spoken to [you, your, yours]
9 Parts of Speech → expresses physical or mental activity