5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- LINKING VERB
- 2ND PERSON PRONOUN
- 8 Parts of Speech
- a refers to the person spoken to [you, your, yours]
- b nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, verbals.
- c modifies a verb, an adjective, or another adverb and answers the questions Where? When? Why? How? How much?
- d a verb that does not show action and links the subject with the complement of a sentence (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
- e words like at, by, during, for, from, in, of, on, to, with, etc.
--begin prepositional phrases
5 Multiple choice questions
- an adjective formed from a proper noun. It begins with a capital letter. Ex: America (N). . .American (Adj)
- a CONJUNCTION that starts an adverb dependent clause (because, if, since, when, although, etc.)
- describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
- a verb form ending in -ing that is used as a noun
- To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb
5 True/False questions
RELATIVE PRONOUN → who, whose, whom, which, that.
A PRONOUN that starts adjective dependent clauses
HELPING VERB → accompanies an action verb or linking verb to form a verb phrase (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
NOUN → Takes the place of a noun.
PARTICIPLE (verbal) → To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb
3RD PERSON PRONOUN → refers to the person spoken to [you, your, yours]