5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- POSSESSIVE PRONOUN
- RELATIVE PRONOUN
- ACTION VERB
- PROPER NOUN
- a a pronoun that shows ownership
- b names a SPECIFIC person, place, thing, or idea. It is always capitalized.
- c who, whose, whom, which, that.
A PRONOUN that starts adjective dependent clauses
- d Takes the place of a noun.
- e expresses physical or mental activity
5 Multiple choice questions
- an adjective formed from a proper noun. It begins with a capital letter. Ex: America (N). . .American (Adj)
- refers to the person spoken about [he, him, his, she, her, hers, it, its, they, them, their, theirs]
- describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
- a verb form ending in -ing or -ed that is used as an adjective
- a pronoun that can function as the subject of a sentence
5 True/False questions
SUBORDINATING CONJUNCTION → a CONJUNCTION that starts an adverb dependent clause (because, if, since, when, although, etc.)
GERUND (verbal) → a verb form ending in -ing or -ed that is used as an adjective
COORDINATING CONJUNCTION → a CONJUNCTION that joins words, phrases, and clauses.
FANBOYS= for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so
PREPOSITION → Takes the place of a noun.
NOUN → names a person, place, thing, or idea