5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Feeling or expressing a sense of injustice,injury, or offense.
- adj. Relating to the treatment of a disease; contributing to general well-being.
- n. A natural inclination or tendency.
- n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
- adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
5 True/False questions
maraud → v. To roam in search of plunder.
phlegmatic → adj. Not given to action or reaction; sluggish or calm in temperament.
comport → v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.
opulent → n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
interpose → v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.