5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. pl. Equipment or acessories.
- n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
- v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.
- adj. Relating to the treatment of a disease; contributing to general well-being.
- adj. Relating to usefulness rather than beauty; practical.
5 True/False Questions
modicum → v. To roam in search of plunder.
opulent → adj. Having or exhibiting great wealth or abundance.
choleric → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
aggrieved → adj. Feeling or expressing a sense of injustice,injury, or offense.
patrician → n. A small amount.