5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A member of the nobility.
adj. Of noble birth; showing refinement of taste or manners.
- adj. Not given to action or reaction; sluggish or calm in temperament.
- v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.
- v. To roam in search of plunder.
- n. A small amount.
5 True/False questions
comport → v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.
aggrieved → adj. Feeling or expressing a sense of injustice,injury, or offense.
disconcert → v. To disrupt the self-ossession or confidence of; to perturb or fluster.
propensity → n. A natural inclination or tendency.
accoutrements → adj. Having or exhibiting great wealth or abundance.