5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Relating to the treatment of a disease; contributing to general well-being.
- n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
- n. A member of the nobility.
adj. Of noble birth; showing refinement of taste or manners.
- v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.
- adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
5 True/False Questions
phlegmatic → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
utilitarian → adj. Relating to usefulness rather than beauty; practical.
disconcert → v. To disrupt the self-ossession or confidence of; to perturb or fluster.
modicum → n. A small amount.
interpose → v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.