5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
- n. A member of the nobility.
adj. Of noble birth; showing refinement of taste or manners.
- n. A natural inclination or tendency.
- n. pl. Equipment or acessories.
- adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
5 True/False questions
opulent → adj. Having or exhibiting great wealth or abundance.
modicum → v. To roam in search of plunder.
therapeutic → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
aggrieved → v. To roam in search of plunder.
comport → v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.