← Biology 1-3 Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Inorganic Compound
- Functional Chracteristics of Nervous Tissues
- Skeletal System
- a The bodily system that consists of the bones, their associated cartilages, and the joints, and supports and protects the body, produces blood cells, and stores minerals.
- b away frm the head of the body.
- c Irritability and conductivity.
- d substancially longer projections formed by centrioles.
- e copmpound lacking carbon.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- dense central body in most cells containing the genetic material of the cells. (Control Center)
- rod-shaped bodies that lie at the right angles to each other internally, they are made out of microtubules.
- cell junctions that allow cells to act as one whole unit
- study if microscopic structure of plant or animal tissues.
- the study of the structure and shape of the body and there relationship to one another
5 True/False Questions
Lysosomes → cell organelle filled with enzymes needed to break down certain materials in the cell.
Eight Types of Connective Tissues → Skeletal, cardiac, and smooth
embryology → study if microscopic structure of plant or animal tissues.
Posterior → at or near the hind end in quadrupeds or toward the spine in primates.
Three different types fo Monomers → anchoring junctions that prevents cells subjected to mechanical stress from being pulled apart; button like thickenings of adjacent plasma membranes connected by fine protein filaments