← Biology 1-3 Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a overall shape of cell and the distribution of organelles.
- b away from the body surface, more internal.
- c have more H+ than OH-
- d toward or at the body surface.
- e one of two or more atoms with the same atomic number but with different numbers of neutrons.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- atom that has a positive or negative charge.
- away frm the head of the body.
- Surface Tension, High Heat Capacity, Polarity/ Solvent Properties, Chemical Reactions and Cushioning
- between a more medial anda more lateral structure.
- study of the structure of individual cells.
5 True/False Questions
Interstitial Fluid → an expanded molecular formula showing the arrangement of atoms within the molecule
Urinary System → removes waste products from blood and maintains water balance within body.
Eight Types of Connective Tissues → Skeletal, cardiac, and smooth
Activation Energy → the movement of materials through a cell membrane using energy
Digestive System → body system of nervous tissues--organized into the brain,spinal courd, and nerves--that send and receive messages and integreate the body's activities.