5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia
- a tax on legal documents and newspapers
- Jamestown, Virginia in 1607
- christopher columbus
- a When was King Charles 1 forced to sign the Petition of Right?
- b what was the stamp act?
- c who discovered the americas?
- d what was the 1st permanent English settlement and when was it established?
- e What are the Southern colonies?
5 Multiple choice questions
- When was the Glorious Revolution?
- a representative from virginia who proposes independence at the urging of franklin and adams
- where did thomas jefferon's ideas for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness come from?
- what did king george III initiate a series of laws for?
- representative from massachusetts to the congress. He is a strong proponent of independence. He is unpopular with many of the memberse of congress
5 True/False questions
The Virginia House of Burgesses → why did the first continental congress not meet in boston?
no taxation without representation → In 1628, what was King Charles I forced to sign?
people have the right to a fair and speedy trial → What is the sixth amendment?
the french and indians against the british → why did the french and indian war occur?
magna carta → what was england's form of a representative democracy?