5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a limited gov.
- french wanted to expland land to the south
- The Virginia House of Burgesses
- Magna Carta
- all of the colonies
- a what was the 1st legislative group in the colonies?
- b which colonies sent representatives to the second continental congress?
- c why did the french and indian war occur?
- d What type of gov. does the Magna Carta, The Petition of Right, and The English Bill of Rights show?
- e What other document are the first two parts of The Petition of Right in?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- where did thomas jefferon's ideas for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness come from?
- what is revenue?
- Why was there not much interference of england with the colonies?
- When did the Mayflower create their own gov?
- what would the declaration of independence be printed on? who would copies be distributed to?
5 True/False Questions
the stamp act and the sugar act → where did the colonists dump chests of tea into during the boston tea party?
latin → what is magna carta written in?
1 → how many king john's were there?
1492 → when did columbus discover The New World?
1760 → How many colonies are there?