5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- he was forced to
- you come to trial quickly
- john hancock of massachusetts
- a why did king john sign magna carta?
- b How many men are in The Virginia House of Burgesses?
- c what is a speedy trial?
- d who was elected the president of the second continental congress?
- e what is magna carta written in?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what was the reason for the shot heard 'round the world?
- Why was there not much interference of england with the colonies?
- how did the colonists boycott british goods?
- what part of the US constitution was made from the due process?
- where was magna carta applied?
5 True/False questions
source of raw materials for england, provided a market for english goods → what are the two parts of parliament?
french and then canada → who used to own quebec and montreal and who owns them now?
to keep one another informed about events between the colonies and england → what was king george III determined to do?
true → when did columbus discover The New World?
a limited gov. → What type of gov. does the Magna Carta, The Petition of Right, and The English Bill of Rights show?