5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- england is left with a huge war debt. england begins taxing the colonies to help offset the war debt
- runnymeade, england
- gov. that is limited in its power
- Mayflower Compact
- a which colonies were less in favor of independence?
- b What was the document called that stated the laws of the Mayflower gov?
- c what were the 2 consequences of the french and indian war?
- d where was magna carta applied?
- e limited gov.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what did jefferson do in order for the vote to be unanimous?
- what is a fair trial?
- what did the second continental congress do?
- how did the colonists boycott british goods?
- what is the french and indian war also known as?
5 True/False Questions
every colony except georgia → why did the first continental congress not meet in boston?
governors-appointed by the king → Who ran the colonies and who were they appointed by?
britain's revenue increased → What was the result of the many tax laws placed on the colonists?
september 1774 → when was the declaration of independence approved by the 2nd continental congress?
Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire → what was the stamp act?