5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- edward rutledge
- not much
- the french and indians against the british
- a How much did England interfere with the colonies between 1607 and the mid-1700s?
- b who was the french and indian war fought between?
- c When was King Charles 1 forced to sign the Petition of Right?
- d Where are the people that sent columbus on his journey from?
- e representative from south carolina. He is opposed to independence and is opposed to the abolition of slavery
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is amendment 3?
- what did the colonists say when britain taxed them and interfered in their lives?
- who discovered the americas?
- what are the two parts of parliament?
- what was the purpose of the committees of correspondence?
5 True/False Questions
parliament → where did the colonists want representation?
latin → what is magna carta written in?
john hancock → how did the colonists feel about british taxes and interference in colonial life?
thomas paine publishes Common Sense, a widely read pamphlet that urges independence → what was written in january of 1776 that supported independence? who wrote it?
the money you pay to stay at home until your trial is over → what is a bail?