5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the powers of a central gov. for the colonies during the war
- people have the right to a fair and speedy trial
- his daughter Mary and her husband William
- there are no biased people on the jury
- a what did the second continental congress assume?
- b what is a fair trial?
- c Who replaced King Charles II in the Glorious Revolution?
- d What is the sixth amendment?
- e Who made up the Mayflower?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What kind of democracy did the Mayflower have?
- what is the second amendment?
- what was the result of the boycott of british goods?
- what is magna carta written in?
- what did england do after the colonists boycotted their goods?
5 True/False Questions
john hancock → representative from pennsylvania, strongly opposed to independence
more taxes on basic items, especially goods that the colonists could not make themselves → what was the townshend acts?
french and then canada → where was magna carta applied?
1733 → when was magna carta applied?
false → true or false. Bail money is not given back to people at the end of the trial is they are found guilty?