5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- they passed the declaratory act, the townshend acts, and the tea act
- caesar rodney
- a when was the boston tea party?
- b where did the colonists want representation?
- c what did england do after the colonists boycotted their goods?
- d an ailing member of the deleware delegation. his vote will prove to be a crucial one
- e What is a burgess?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- where was the shot heard 'round the world?
- what is the eighth amendment?
- what was the purpose of the committees of correspondence?
- why did the second continental congress appoint george washington to head the revolutionary forces?
- How much did England interfere with the colonies between 1607 and the mid-1700s?
5 True/False Questions
they set up a meeting called the first continental congress → what did the americans do to fight the intolerable acts?
North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia → What are the Southern colonies?
1492 → how many chests of tea did the colonists dump into the boston harbor during the boston tea party?
the french and indians against the british → who was the french and indian war fought between?
1688 → When was the Glorious Revolution?