5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- it worked and the stamp act was repealed as well as other taxes
- when the colonies existed to economically benefit England
- a what was the result of the boycott of british goods?
- b Where was The Virginia House of Burgesses created?
- c what is mercantilism?
- d true or false. Bail money is not given back to people at the end of the trial is they are found guilty?
- e When was the Glorious Revolution?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was created in 1619 in Jamestown?
- representative from south carolina. He is opposed to independence and is opposed to the abolition of slavery
- who was part of the magna carta?
- true or false. there were similarities in the colonies.
- where did thomas jefferon's ideas for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness come from?
5 True/False questions
1760 → When were the 13 colonies established?
people have the right to a fair and speedy trial → what were 2 ways to get money from the colonies?
july 4, 1776 → when was the declaration of independence approved by the 2nd continental congress?
1215 → When was The Virginia House of Burgesses created?
the committees of correspondence → what groups began to meet after the intolerable acts were passed?