5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Southern colonies
- a tax on legal documents and newspapers
- john adams
- Magna Carta
- a what was the stamp act?
- b What group of colonies do North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia fall into?
- c representative from massachusetts to the congress. He is a strong proponent of independence. He is unpopular with many of the memberse of congress
- d what was england's form of a representative democracy?
- e What other document are the first two parts of The Petition of Right in?
5 Multiple choice questions
- who fired upon each other for the first time during the shot heard 'round the world?
- where was columbus supposed to go on his journey and what was he going there for?
- who used to own quebec and montreal and who owns them now?
- In 1628, what was King Charles I forced to sign?
- What are the New England colonies?
5 True/False questions
the money a gov. collects from taxes or other sources → what is revenue?
governors-appointed by the king → What two places had success that led to the development of other colonies?
they hated it → how did the colonists feel about british taxes and interference in colonial life?
parliament → where did the colonists want representation?
john adams, john hancock, and ben franklin → who was in favor of independence?