6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is a protein abundant in our skin, hair, and nails.
- the substance an enzyme acts on
- complex polymers made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen
- these special proteins are involved in all life processes including digestion, energy storage, and release
- special proteins that act as biological catalysts to speed up chemical reactions that take place in cells
5 True/False questions
amylase → this is a protein used to digest starch.
hemoglobin → This is a protein abundant in our skin, hair, and nails.
lactase → this is a protein used to digest starch.
amino acids → The monomers of proteins are _________ _________.
catalyst → this is a protein used to digest the sugar found in milk.