6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- these special proteins are involved in all life processes including digestion, energy storage, and release
- this is a protein used to digest starch.
- Polymers of molecules called amino acids
- The monomers of proteins are _________ _________.
- any substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction without being used or changed in the reaction is a ________.
5 True/False Questions
lactase → this is a protein used to digest starch.
enzymes → special proteins that act as biological catalysts to speed up chemical reactions that take place in cells
active site → this is a protein used to digest the sugar found in milk.
substrate → the substance an enzyme acts on
keratin → This is a protein abundant in our skin, hair, and nails.