6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- any substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction without being used or changed in the reaction is a ________.
- complex polymers made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen
- this is a protein used to digest the sugar found in milk.
- Our body makes 12 of the 20 required amino acids, however the other 8 are called ______________ amino acids because they must be obtained from the foods that we eat.
- This is a protein abundant in our skin, hair, and nails.
5 True/False Questions
amylase → this is a protein used to digest the sugar found in milk.
hemoglobin → this is a protein found in red blood cells that transports oxygen
20 → There are __________ (number) amino acids that vary in shape, size, and chemical properties
active site → this is a protein used to digest the sugar found in milk.
protein → Polymers of molecules called amino acids