6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The monomers of proteins are _________ _________.
- this is a protein found in red blood cells that transports oxygen
- special proteins that act as biological catalysts to speed up chemical reactions that take place in cells
- these special proteins are involved in all life processes including digestion, energy storage, and release
- complex polymers made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen
5 True/False Questions
lactase → this is a protein used to digest starch.
protein → An enzyme is what type of organic compound?
keratin → An enzyme is what type of organic compound?
substrate → the substance an enzyme acts on
essential → the substance an enzyme acts on