6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is a protein found in red blood cells that transports oxygen
- This is a protein abundant in our skin, hair, and nails.
- the substance an enzyme acts on
- Polymers of molecules called amino acids
- any substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction without being used or changed in the reaction is a ________.
5 True/False questions
20 → This is a protein abundant in our skin, hair, and nails.
lactase → this is a protein used to digest starch.
proteins → complex polymers made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen
active site → the region where an enzyme binds to its substrate
enzymes → this is a protein used to digest starch.