5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nucleic acids
- a the polymers made of nucleotides
- b the polymers made of fatty acids
- c solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.
- d A property of water that makes water molecules like to stick to each other.
- e molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
- process by which organisms keep internal conditions relatively constant despite changes in the external environment (like a thermostat)
- This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body
- the monomers of carbohydrates
5 True/False questions
polymer → A building blocks of a polymer
carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins → the polymers made of nucleotides
nucleotides → the polymers made of nucleotides
hydrogen → A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
proteins → the polymers made of fatty acids