5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- amino acids
- fatty acids
- a the monomers of proteins
- b the monomers of lipids
- c the polymers made of amino acids
- d This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body
- e A structure that results when two or more atoms are joined together by sharing electrons
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A large compound formed from many monomers
- the monomers of carbohydrates
- the polymers made of nucleotides
- the monomers that make up nucleic acids
- this molecule makes up the majority of your body
5 True/False Questions
hydrophilic → molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
macromolecule → A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins → List the four organic macromolecules talked about in class (in alphabetical order with commas in between)
homeostasis → molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
monomer → A large compound formed from many monomers