5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins
- a Molecules that contain carbon are known as _________ molecules.
- b A building blocks of a polymer
- c List the four organic macromolecules talked about in class (in alphabetical order with commas in between)
- d molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.
- e A property of water that makes water molecules like to stick to each other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the monomers that make up nucleic acids
- A structure that results when two or more atoms are joined together by sharing electrons
- solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- the polymers made of amino acids
- molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
5 True/False questions
lipids → solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.
acids → the polymers made of fatty acids
amino acids → the monomers of lipids
nucleic acids → the monomers that make up nucleic acids
carbohydrates → the polymers made of monosaccharides