5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- fatty acids
- a process by which organisms keep internal conditions relatively constant despite changes in the external environment (like a thermostat)
- b the monomers of carbohydrates
- c this molecule makes up the majority of your body
- d A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
- e the monomers of lipids
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A property of water that makes water molecules like to stick to each other.
- the monomers that make up nucleic acids
- the polymers made of monosaccharides
- A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
- A structure that results when two or more atoms are joined together by sharing electrons
5 True/False Questions
amino acids → the monomers of lipids
bases → this molecule makes up the majority of your body
hydrophobic → molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.
monomer → A building blocks of a polymer
water → This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body