5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- nucleic acids
- a A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
- b the polymers made of nucleotides
- c this molecule makes up the majority of your body
- d Molecules that contain carbon are known as _________ molecules.
- e A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A property of water that makes water molecules like to stick to each other.
- the polymers made of monosaccharides
- solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- A large compound formed from many monomers
- A structure that results when two or more atoms are joined together by sharing electrons
5 True/False Questions
proteins → A property of water that makes water molecules like to stick to each other.
homeostasis → the polymers made of amino acids
carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins → List the four organic macromolecules talked about in class (in alphabetical order with commas in between)
fatty acids → the monomers of proteins
nucleotides → the polymers made of nucleotides