5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Barrier Islands
- Fall Line
- Trade Deficit
- a The condition that exists when the value of what a country imports exceeds the value of what it exports; also called an unfavorable
- b An extremely powerful nation, esp. one capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations.
- c Coastal islands created from sand deposited by ocean waves and currents in shallow water
- d A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
- e a natural boundary between 2 landform region with different elevations marked by rapids and waterfalls
5 Multiple choice questions
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- Events in physical environments that can destroy human life and property
- A city and its surrounding built up cities
- A fling of a strong political religion
- capable of producing crops; suitable for farming; suited to the plow and for tillage
5 True/False questions
Parliament → A legislative lead by prime minister
Piedmont → An are at or near the foot of a mountain region
Textiles → Government distress similar to states
Silicon Valley → A region of western California southeast of San Francisco known for its high-technology design and manufacturing industries.
Separatism → A fling of a strong political religion