← Prep guide 7 8 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wheat Belt
- Dairy Belt
- Trade Deficit
- a The condition that exists when the value of what a country imports exceeds the value of what it exports; also called an unfavorable
- b The region of the us interior west specializing in growing wheat.
- c The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
- d Smoke or other atmospheric pollutants combined with fog in an unhealthy or irritating mixture.
- e A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Any cloth or goods produced by weaving, knitting, or felting.
- A legislative lead by prime minister
- An extremely powerful nation, esp. one capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations.
- General agreement
- The belief that certain countries should be independent
5 True/False Questions
Regionalism → The belief that certain countries should be independent
Corn Belt → The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
Arable → capable of producing crops; suitable for farming; suited to the plow and for tillage
Provinces → Government distress similar to states
Plantations → a usually large farm or estate, esp. in a tropical or semitropical country, on which cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugar cane, or the like is cultivated, usually by resident laborers.