5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Barrier Islands
- Metropolitan Area
- Silicon Valley
- a A region of western California southeast of San Francisco known for its high-technology design and manufacturing industries.
- b capable of producing crops; suitable for farming; suited to the plow and for tillage
- c A city and its surrounding built up cities
- d Smoke or other atmospheric pollutants combined with fog in an unhealthy or irritating mixture.
- e Coastal islands created from sand deposited by ocean waves and currents in shallow water
5 Multiple choice questions
- The region of the us interior west specializing in growing wheat.
- The condition that exists when the value of what a country imports exceeds the value of what it exports; also called an unfavorable
- a natural boundary between 2 landform region with different elevations marked by rapids and waterfalls
- the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
- Soil deposited by streams of rivers
5 True/False questions
Parliament → A small plants that consist of fungi and algae
Megalopolis → An urban region, esp. one consisting of several large cities and suburbs that adjoin each other.
Superpower → The belief that certain countries should be independent
Gentrification → the buying and renovation of houses and stores in deteriorated urban neighborhoods by upper- or middle-income families or individuals, thus improving property values but often displacing low-income families and small businesses
Colonies → Government distress similar to states