5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hot Spot
- Silicon Valley
- a A place deep within the Earth where hot magma rises to just underneath the surface, creating a bulge and volcanic activity The chain of Hawaiian Islands is thought to have been created by the movement of a tectonic plate over a hot spot.
- b Government distress similar to states
- c A small plants that consist of fungi and algae
- d A region of western California southeast of San Francisco known for its high-technology design and manufacturing industries.
- e A fling of a strong political religion
5 Multiple choice questions
- The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
- A legislative lead by prime minister
- Any cloth or goods produced by weaving, knitting, or felting.
- A rejoin that lies far away from major populated centers
- capable of producing crops; suitable for farming; suited to the plow and for tillage
5 True/False questions
Plantations → Low area of land surrounded by mountains
Superpower → An extremely powerful nation, esp. one capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations.
Alluvial Soils → Soil deposited by streams of rivers
Colonies → A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
Corn Belt → The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.