5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Alluvial Soils
- Fall Line
- Dairy Belt
- Silicon Valley
- a A region of western California southeast of San Francisco known for its high-technology design and manufacturing industries.
- b A small plants that consist of fungi and algae
- c a natural boundary between 2 landform region with different elevations marked by rapids and waterfalls
- d The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
- e Soil deposited by streams of rivers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
- a usually large farm or estate, esp. in a tropical or semitropical country, on which cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugar cane, or the like is cultivated, usually by resident laborers.
- A city and its surrounding built up cities
- A place deep within the Earth where hot magma rises to just underneath the surface, creating a bulge and volcanic activity The chain of Hawaiian Islands is thought to have been created by the movement of a tectonic plate over a hot spot.
- The crest dividing north Americas major river systems into those flowing eastward and those flowing westward
5 True/False Questions
Parliament → A legislative lead by prime minister
Superpower → The belief that certain countries should be independent
Separatism → The belief that certain countries should be independent
Arable → North American Free Trade Agreement
Hinterland → An are at or near the foot of a mountain region