← Prep guide 7 8 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Alluvial Soils
- Corn Belt
- a Soil deposited by streams of rivers
- b An are at or near the foot of a mountain region
- c Smoke or other atmospheric pollutants combined with fog in an unhealthy or irritating mixture.
- d The belief that certain countries should be independent
- e the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Government distress similar to states
- Able to speak two languages with the facility of a native speaker.
- A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
- A rejoin that lies far away from major populated centers
- a natural boundary between 2 landform region with different elevations marked by rapids and waterfalls
5 True/False Questions
Megalopolis → A fling of a strong political religion
Consensus → A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
Barrier Islands → Coastal islands created from sand deposited by ocean waves and currents in shallow water
Arable → capable of producing crops; suitable for farming; suited to the plow and for tillage
Lichens → Low area of land surrounded by mountains