← Prep guide 7 8 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Continental Divide
- a capable of producing crops; suitable for farming; suited to the plow and for tillage
- b The crest dividing north Americas major river systems into those flowing eastward and those flowing westward
- c A rejoin that lies far away from major populated centers
- d A fling of a strong political religion
- e General agreement
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A city and its surrounding built up cities
- Low area of land surrounded by mountains
- The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
- a usually large farm or estate, esp. in a tropical or semitropical country, on which cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugar cane, or the like is cultivated, usually by resident laborers.
- An are at or near the foot of a mountain region
5 True/False Questions
Provinces → A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
Natural Hazards → Events in physical environments that can destroy human life and property
Smog → North American Free Trade Agreement
Wheat Belt → the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
Parliament → An are at or near the foot of a mountain region