5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In what year was the 26th Amendment to the Constitution ratified?
- How many seats in the U.S. House and did the majority hold?
- Only one President has served four terms. Who was he?
- The U.S. House of Representatives has how many voting Representatives?
- What did the 17th Amendment to the Constitution do?
- a Direct election of Senators
- b 255
- c 1971
- d 435
- e FDR
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mitch McConnell
- Right to vote may not abridged by gender
- Harry Reid
5 True/False Questions
Who is the current President of the United States? → Barack Obama
The Constitution has been amended how many times? → 27
Who was the first President of the United States? → Barack Obama
Article I of the Constitution outlines the powers and organization of what branch of government? → Executive Branch
Article II of the Constitution outlines the powers and organization of what branch of government? → Legislative Branch