5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did the 19th Amendment to the Constitution do?
- As of August 30, 2010, which party will hold a majority of seats in the U.S. Senate?
- The first 10 amendments to the Constitution are referred to as what?
- Who is the current President of the United States?
- In what year was the 15th Amendment to the Constitution ratified?
- a Right to vote may not abridged by gender
- b 1870
- c Democrat
- d Bill of Rights
- e Barack Obama
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Nancy Pelosi
- Vice President, President of the Senate
5 True/False Questions
In what year was the current President of the United States elected? → George Washington
The U.S. House of Representatives has how many voting Representatives? → 100
The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. In what year did it take effect? → 1789
What was the name of the first woman elected to the U.S. Congress? → Jeanette Rankin
How many Federalist Papers were there? → Nancy Pelosi