5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Gulf of Mexico
- manufactured goods
- gold, resources, and trade
- St. Lawrence River
- a The West Africans traded gold and salt for these.
- b This body of water connects the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean.
- c This body of water made it possible for France and Spain to explore the interior of the Americas.
- d Established by Samuel de Champlain
- e Economic motivations for exploration
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which group taught farming techniques to the European settlers?
- An accomplishment of exploration was the improvement of these
- Which European group claimed ownership of land and settled on it?
This person claimed the Mississippi River Valley
- A lot of land owned by one country
5 True/False Questions
Spanish → Which European group conquered and enslaved Native Americans?
territory → A lot of land owned by one country
English and French → Which two European groups spread Christianity to Native Americans?
Champlain → A lot of land owned by one country
West Africa → Which European group conquered and enslaved Native Americans?