5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- navigational tools and ships
- American Indians
- Niger River
- Eastern Canada
- a Explored by John Cabot
- b Which group taught farming techniques to the European settlers?
- c Claimed by Francisco Coronado
- d An accomplishment of exploration was the improvement of these
- e The empires of Ghana, Mali, and Songhai were located near this river.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which two groups traded with the American Indians?
- Established by Samuel de Champlain
- Claimed by Robert La Salle
- another word for land that was claimed
This person explored the Southwest
5 True/False Questions
manufactured goods → The West Africans traded gold and salt for these.
empire → Which European group claimed ownership of land and settled on it?
Gulf of Mexico → This body of water made it possible for France and Spain to explore the interior of the Americas.
goods and ideas → An accomplishment of exploration was the exchange of these
Spanish → Which European group claimed ownership of land and settled on it?