5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- A quasi contract is not enforceable by a court.
- T/F? The element of intent is not very important in determining whether a contract has been formed.
- Mark is creating a Web site through which he will enter into contracts over the Internet. Important terms to include in his offers include
- Franzea is injured in an accident caused by Gentry. Gentry agrees to pay Franzea $2,500 if she agrees to release him from further liability. She agrees. If Franzea's damages ultimately exceed $2,500, she can collect
- a False
- b F
- c provisions specifying the remedies if the contract is breached.
- d nothing more from Gentry
5 Multiple choice questions
- a promise
- legally sufficient
5 True/False questions
Sparky offers Teodora $1,000 for her collection of rare coins. She accepts. If a dispute arises, a court would likely → F
Jonathon promises to pay child support and alimony to his ex-wife every month after their divorce. Jonathon has → both a legal and a moral obligation to keep his promise
T/F? Adequacy of consideration refers to how much consideration is given. → F
T/F? An offer does not need to be communicated to the offeree to become effective. → F
T/F? An expression of opinion "this is perfect!" is an effective offer as long as it is not made in jest. → F