5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- T/F? A release does not require consideration to be legally binding.
- Digital Products Company includes a shrink-wrap agreement in a transaction with Eagle Engineering Corporation. A shrink-wrap agreement is an agreement whose terms are expressed
- Peter and Ray are riding their horses together. Peter jokingly tells Ray that Ray's horse is too slow. Ray laughs and jokingly responds, "Yes, he is too slow! I would sell him for $5!" Peter hands Ray $5. This is
- Expert Pavers, Inc., contracts with Fabricated Building Corporation to repave Fabricated's parking lot for which Fabricated agrees to pay. The requirements of this, and any other, contract do not include
- a not a valid acceptance because Ray's offer was made in jest
- b F
- c browse-wrap terms
- d inside a box in which goods are packaged.
- e practicality
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an executory contract.
- not enforce it
- not liable, because the consideration is in the past
5 True/False Questions
A contract is an agreement that can be enforced in court. → T
Livewire Company and McCoy's Candy, Inc., sign a document that states Livewire agrees to design a Web page for McCoy's, which agrees to pay for the service. This is → an executory contract.
A shrink-wrap agreement is an agreement whose terms are expressed inside a box in which the goods are packaged. → F
Rollo promises to perform, for a price, shoe repair services in affiliation with Togs 'n Things, a clothing store. To support a contract, the consideration exchanged by the parties must be → inside a box in which goods are packaged.
Mark is creating a Web site through which he will enter into contracts over the Internet. Important terms to include in his offers include → provisions specifying the remedies if the contract is breached.