4 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kathryn signs a lease agreement for an apartment. Kathryn has entered into a(n)
- Green Grocers, Inc., enters into a contract with Hiway Transport Company for the delivery of a shipment of fresh produce. In a later dispute between these parties over the delivery, the doctrine of quasi contract cannot be used because
- Digital Products Company includes a shrink-wrap agreement in a transaction with Eagle Engineering Corporation. A shrink-wrap agreement is an agreement whose terms are expressed
- An illusory promise is unenforceable.
- T/F? An expression of opinion "this is perfect!" is an effective offer as long as it is not made in jest.
- a there is an actual contract covering the subject in dispute.
- b F
- c express contract
- d inside a box in which goods are packaged.
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
- an express contract
5 True/False questions
Phil agrees to work for Vacation Resorts, Inc., as a chef. In determining whether a contract has been formed, an element of prime importance is → F
Mark is creating a Web site through which he will enter into contracts over the Internet. Important terms to include in his offers include → provisions specifying the remedies if the contract is breached.
Cynthia tells Darryl that she will deliver his boxes of Paradise Cookies as he directs. A declaration that one will do something in the future is part of the definition of → a promise
Peter and Ray are riding their horses together. Peter jokingly tells Ray that Ray's horse is too slow. Ray laughs and jokingly responds, "Yes, he is too slow! I would sell him for $5!" Peter hands Ray $5. This is → not a valid acceptance because Ray's offer was made in jest