5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pastry Dough, Inc., sends its catalogue to Octavio and includes a "personalized" letter inviting him to buy any item in it at the advertised price. This is
- The agreement resulting from a buyer clicking on a box containing the words "I agree" is known as a click-on agreement.
- Phil agrees to work for Vacation Resorts, Inc., as a chef. In determining whether a contract has been formed, an element of prime importance is
- Digital Products Company includes a shrink-wrap agreement in a transaction with Eagle Engineering Corporation. A shrink-wrap agreement is an agreement whose terms are expressed
- Holiday Sales Company and Global Distributors, Inc., enter into a contract for the delivery of imported specialty goods. Until the goods are delivered and paid for, these parties have
- a the parties' intent.
- b T
- c inside a box in which goods are packaged.
- d an executory contract.
- e not an offer
5 Multiple choice questions
- both a legal and a moral obligation to keep his promise
5 True/False questions
T/F? An expression of opinion "this is perfect!" is an effective offer as long as it is not made in jest. → F
Green Grocers, Inc., enters into a contract with Hiway Transport Company for the delivery of a shipment of fresh produce. In a later dispute between these parties over the delivery, the doctrine of quasi contract cannot be used because → there is an actual contract covering the subject in dispute.
Bobbie claims that Carly breached their contract. Carly responds that she never intended to enter into a contract with Bobbie. The intent to enter into a contract is determined with reference to → the objective theory of contracts.
A quasi contract is not enforceable by a court. → T
T/F? Consideration is the value given in return for a promise. → T