5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- T/F? A quasi contract is not a true contract.
- T/F? Under the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, a typed name at the end of an email message is not considered an e-signature.
- Holiday Sales Company and Global Distributors, Inc., enter into a contract for the delivery of imported specialty goods. Until the goods are delivered and paid for, these parties have
- Bobbie claims that Carly breached their contract. Carly responds that she never intended to enter into a contract with Bobbie. The intent to enter into a contract is determined with reference to
- a T
- b F
- c an executory contract.
- d the objective theory of contracts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an express contract
- express contract
- reasonably clear.
5 True/False Questions
Digital Products Company includes a shrink-wrap agreement in a transaction with Eagle Engineering Corporation. A shrink-wrap agreement is an agreement whose terms are expressed → inside a box in which goods are packaged.
Jon says to Kristy, "I would like to sell you my sports memorabilia collection." This is not an offer because it → F
T/F? Adequacy of consideration refers to how much consideration is given. → T
T/F? Some promises create moral, but not legal, obligations. → T
The mirror image rule requires an acceptance to adhere exactly to an offer to create a contract. → F