5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Over the Internet, Red & White Contractors, Inc., arranges to lease storage space from Blue Services Company. To complete the deal, Red & White clicks on a button that says, in reference to certain terms, "I agree." Most likely, the parties have
- T/F? An executed contract is one that has been fully performed by both parties.
- Ellen offers to sell her math textbook to Julia for $50. Julia does not respond. Ellen and Julia do not have a contract because they lack the requirement of
- An offer made in obvious anger is still an effective offer.
- a a binding contract that includes the terms
- b agreement
- c T
- d F
5 Multiple choice questions
- inside a box in which goods are packaged.
5 True/False questions
Genovese Contracting, Inc., agrees to build a warehouse for Hawthorne Distributors. Genovese runs into the types of difficulties that contractors ordinarily confront, and Hawthorne agrees to pay extra compensation to overcome them. Regarding the agreement to pay more, a court would likely → False
T/F? An offer does not need to be communicated to the offeree to become effective. → T
T/F? An illusory promise is unenforceable. → T
T/F? An expression of opinion "this is perfect!" is an effective offer as long as it is not made in jest. → T