5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- T/F? An executed contract is one that has been fully performed by both parties.
- Over the Internet, Red & White Contractors, Inc., arranges to lease storage space from Blue Services Company. To complete the deal, Red & White clicks on a button that says, in reference to certain terms, "I agree." Most likely, the parties have
- A quasi contract is not enforceable by a court.
- An offer made in obvious anger is still an effective offer.
- a False
- b a binding contract that includes the terms
- c F
- d T
5 Multiple choice questions
- not a valid acceptance because may does not seriously intend to sell
- not question the adequacy of the consideration
5 True/False questions
The agreement resulting from a buyer clicking on a box containing the words "I agree" is known as a click-on agreement. → T
Jonathon promises to pay child support and alimony to his ex-wife every month after their divorce. Jonathon has → is the consideration that creates Kingston's obligations to pay Melina
An illusory promise is unenforceable. → True
Fresh Fast Service, Inc., offers to deliver produce to Growers' Market's customers for a certain price. Fresh's intent to extend a serious offer to Growers' Market is determined by reference to → not enforce it
T/F? An expression of opinion "this is perfect!" is an effective offer as long as it is not made in jest. → T