5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a representative lawmaking body whose members are elected or appointed and in which legislative and executive functions are combined.
- the principle that a person cannot be held in prison without being charged with a specific crime
- the "center" class.it was made up of small planters,independent farmers,& artisans
- the right of journalists to publish the truth without restriction or penalty
- the low class.they signed a contract to work from 4 to 10 years in the colonies for anyone who would pay for his or her ocean passage
4 True/False questions
extended family → The document that English nobles forced King John to approve in 1215, limiting the king's power and protecting the rights of the people.
bill of rights → a written lists of freedoms that a government promises to protect
legislature → the highest class.the upper class of the colonial society
libel → the highest class.the upper class of the colonial society