5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the low class.they signed a contract to work from 4 to 10 years in the colonies for anyone who would pay for his or her ocean passage
- The document that English nobles forced King John to approve in 1215, limiting the king's power and protecting the rights of the people.
- a written lists of freedoms that a government promises to protect
- a family that includes,in addition to the parents and their children,other members such as grandparents,aunts,uncles,and cousins
- the highest class.the upper class of the colonial society
4 True/False Questions
King William&Queen Mary → a representative lawmaking body whose members are elected or appointed and in which legislative and executive functions are combined.
Peter Zenger → he was a publisher of new york weekly journal,was arrested for printing articles that criticized the governer.he was charged with libel.but what he printed was true so he was not guilty.because telling the truth was his job
freedom of the press → a written lists of freedoms that a government promises to protect
libel → the highest class.the upper class of the colonial society