5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the right of journalists to publish the truth without restriction or penalty
- the "center" class.it was made up of small planters,independent farmers,& artisans
- a family that includes,in addition to the parents and their children,other members such as grandparents,aunts,uncles,and cousins
- a written lists of freedoms that a government promises to protect
- a representative lawmaking body whose members are elected or appointed and in which legislative and executive functions are combined.
4 True/False questions
habeas corpus → the principle that a person cannot be held in prison without being charged with a specific crime
gentry → the publishing of statements that damage a person's reputation
magna carta → The document that English nobles forced King John to approve in 1215, limiting the king's power and protecting the rights of the people.
legislature → a group of people who have the powers to make laws