← unit 3 vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to urge on; to stir up, provoke, start, incite
- b long life, long duration, length of life
- c connected with or related to the matter at hand
- d a point of view or general standpoint from which different things are viewed
- e the choice part of a group of people or things; superior.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- bold, adventurous, recklessly daring.
- to yield to a request or command.
5 True/False Questions
willful → to assign or distribute in shares or portions.
adj → skittish
adj → willful
devoid → not having or using, lacking.
adj → prodigious