Male and Female Reproduction Test Set Chap 7&8
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a excision of a duct (partial excision of the vas deferens bilaterally, resulting in male sterilization)
- b surgical removal of the prepuce (foreskin)
- c surgical puncture to remove fluid from Douglas cul-de-sac (rectouterine pouch)
- d pair of almond shaped organs located in the pelvic cavity Egg cells are formed and stored in the ovaries.
- e pear-sized and pear-shaped muscular organ that lies in the pelvic cavity, except during pregnancy when it enlarges and extends up into the abdominal cavity. Its functions are menstruation, pregnancy and labor.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- outer thin layer that covers the surface of the uterus
- a sexually transmitted disease caused by a one-cell organisim, trichomonas. It infects the asymptomatic or may develop urethritis, an enlarged prostate gland or epididymitis. Women have vaginal itching, dysuria, and vaginal or urethral discharge.
5 True/False Questions
orgasm → climax of sexual stimulation
scrotum → instrument for opening a body cavity to allow visual inspection
adenomyosis → growth of endometrium into the muscular portion of the uterus
Trans- → through
dysmenorrhea → beginning of menstration (usually occuring between the ages of 11 and 16)