6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The place AND time of the story, determined by styles of clothing, technology, historical occurences, customs, manner or speaking, and more.
- The people in the story are called _____.
- The sequence of events that take place; how the story unfolds; what happens in the story.
- The person or thing against the main character.
- The author uses "he" or "she" or "it" to create what kind of narrator?
5 True/False Questions
point of view → The person or thing against the main character.
characterization → The author uses what people say about them, what the characters say, themselves, and what the narrator says to depict a character.
genre → Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.
style → Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
protagonist → The person or thing against the main character.