6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The author tells the thoughts of one character.
- The all-knowing narrator who reveals the thought of several characters.
- The feeling the AUTHOR CREATES for the reader during the exposition.
- Way or method the author uses to tell the story. Many authors have a certain ________.
- The person or thing against the main character.
5 True/False questions
exposition (introduction) → The story's beginning where characters, setting, mood, and point of view are extablished; "plunges the reader into the story"
characterization → The author uses what people say about them, what the characters say, themselves, and what the narrator says to depict a character.
plot → Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
point of view → The person or thing against the main character.
characters → The people in the story are called _____.