6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.
- Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
- Way or method the author uses to tell the story. Many authors have a certain ________.
- The author tells the thoughts of one character.
- The feeling the AUTHOR CREATES for the reader during the exposition.
5 True/False Questions
antagonist → The person or thing against the main character.
first person → The author uses "he" or "she" or "it" to create what kind of narrator?
point of view → The feeling the AUTHOR CREATES for the reader during the exposition.
characterization → The people in the story are called _____.
protagonist → The main character--often the "good guy."