6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The people in the story are called _____.
- The way in which the story is told; who is telling it. it includes various types of narrators.
- The author tells the thoughts of one character.
- The sequence of events that take place; how the story unfolds; what happens in the story.
- The author uses what people say about them, what the characters say, themselves, and what the narrator says to depict a character.
5 True/False Questions
first person → The author uses "he" or "she" or "it" to create what kind of narrator?
style → Way or method the author uses to tell the story. Many authors have a certain ________.
theme → Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.
antagonist → The person or thing against the main character.
exposition (introduction) → The author tells the thoughts of one character.