6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The feeling the AUTHOR CREATES for the reader during the exposition.
- The author uses what people say about them, what the characters say, themselves, and what the narrator says to depict a character.
- The all-knowing narrator who reveals the thought of several characters.
- Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
- Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.
5 True/False Questions
characters → The author uses what people say about them, what the characters say, themselves, and what the narrator says to depict a character.
limited narrator → The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
exposition (introduction) → The story's beginning where characters, setting, mood, and point of view are extablished; "plunges the reader into the story"
antagonist → The person or thing against the main character.
point of view → The way in which the story is told; who is telling it. it includes various types of narrators.