6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The story's beginning where characters, setting, mood, and point of view are extablished; "plunges the reader into the story"
- The person or thing against the main character.
- The author uses "he" or "she" or "it" to create what kind of narrator?
- Way or method the author uses to tell the story. Many authors have a certain ________.
- The people in the story are called _____.
5 True/False Questions
protagonist → The main character--often the "good guy."
setting → The place AND time of the story, determined by styles of clothing, technology, historical occurences, customs, manner or speaking, and more.
first person → The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
point of view → The way in which the story is told; who is telling it. it includes various types of narrators.
characterization → The people in the story are called _____.