6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
- The feeling the AUTHOR CREATES for the reader during the exposition.
- The sequence of events that take place; how the story unfolds; what happens in the story.
- The author uses "he" or "she" or "it" to create what kind of narrator?
- Way or method the author uses to tell the story. Many authors have a certain ________.
5 True/False questions
limited narrator → The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
characterization → The author uses what people say about them, what the characters say, themselves, and what the narrator says to depict a character.
genre → Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.
exposition (introduction) → The way in which the story is told; who is telling it. it includes various types of narrators.
protagonist → The person or thing against the main character.