6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
- The author uses "he" or "she" or "it" to create what kind of narrator?
- The person or thing against the main character.
- Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.
- The feeling the AUTHOR CREATES for the reader during the exposition.
5 True/False questions
plot → The sequence of events that take place; how the story unfolds; what happens in the story.
setting → The place AND time of the story, determined by styles of clothing, technology, historical occurences, customs, manner or speaking, and more.
characterization → The people in the story are called _____.
theme → Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
omniscient → Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.