← Health Vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mood Disorder
- Coping Skills
- a - disorder in which a person undergoes mood changes that seem inappropriate or extreme.
- b feelings such as love, joy, or fear.
- c ways of dealing with and overcoming problems.
- d the various methods for communicating information.
- e stress that can help you to accomplish goals.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- comes from a persons owns views and beliefs, not necessarily from facts.
- a network of people available to help when needed.
- related risks that increase in effect with each added risks.
- all the living and non-living things that surround you.
- the confidence and pride you have in your self.
5 True/False Questions
Wellness → a state of well-being or balanced health.
Fatigue → Determine the quality of.
Culture → beliefs, customs, and traditions of a specific group of people.
Self-Assesment → careful examination and judgment of your own patterns of behavior.
Consequences → the results of actions.