5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
- b A group of cells of the same type.
- c A French scientist who questioned Galen's ideas and dissected human cadavers.
- d An educated guess.
- e The control center of the cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- These are strung together to make genes.
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
- Two letters that we use to refer to the endoplasmic reticulum, which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell.
5 True/False questions
Germs → Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
Organ → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
Sanguine → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
DNA → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
Hippocratic Oath → The oath doctors take which states that they will always do good and never harm people.