5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A Greek philosopher before Hippocrates, considered one of the greatest thinkers of all time.
- b DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
- c Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs."
- d Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
- e A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Dutch scientist who discovered how to magnify things with glass lenses.
- A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
- A famous Greek philosopher that believed the body has four liquids that need to be balanced in order to be healthy.
- The oath doctors take which states that they will always do good and never harm people.
5 True/False questions
Mummies → Dead bodies that have been preserved using salt and chemicals to keep them from rotting and decaying.
Physiology → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
Cytoplasm → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
Anatomy → Letters we use to refer to deoxyribonucleic acid, which is the molecule inside every living thing that contains all the information about that thing.
Tissue → A group of cells of the same type.