5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spontaneous Generation
- a The study of how all the parts of the body function.
- b A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- c Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs."
- d The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
- e Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
- What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- A personality that is excitable and full of energy.
- A Greek philosopher before Hippocrates, considered one of the greatest thinkers of all time.
- The wall around a cell.
5 True/False questions
Centrioles → Special organelles that help cells reproduce.
Nuclear Membrane → The wall around a cell.
Mummies → The name of the four liquids that Hippocrates believed would bring health to the body, if a person had equal amounts of the liquids.
Humors → The scientist who used a microscope to examine cork, naming the little boxes he saw "cells."
Hippocrates → A famous Greek philosopher that believed the body has four liquids that need to be balanced in order to be healthy.