5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Membrane
- a A group of cells of the same type.
- b Dead bodies that have been preserved using salt and chemicals to keep them from rotting and decaying.
- c The wall around a cell.
- d A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- e A personality that is excitable and full of energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs) that can infect humans and steal nutrients from the person they infect, as well as make the person sick.
- What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
- The jelly-like substance inside a cell, in which all the organelles float.
- Two letters that we use to refer to the endoplasmic reticulum, which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell.
5 True/False questions
Nucleotides → These are strung together to make genes.
Leeuwenhoek → A Dutch scientist who discovered how to magnify things with glass lenses.
Melancholy → The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
Cadavers → Dead bodies.
Golgi Bodies → A kind of sugar the cell uses.