5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Dead bodies.
- b The organelles inside a cell that give the cell power.
- c The name of the four liquids that Hippocrates believed would bring health to the body, if a person had equal amounts of the liquids.
- d An educated guess.
- e Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs) that can infect humans and steal nutrients from the person they infect, as well as make the person sick.
- The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
- These are strung together to make genes.
- A famous Greek philosopher that believed the body has four liquids that need to be balanced in order to be healthy.
- The study of how all the parts of the body function.
5 True/False Questions
Anatomy → The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
Nucleus → Dead bodies that have been preserved using salt and chemicals to keep them from rotting and decaying.
Organelles → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
Nuclear Membrane → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
Hippocratic Oath → A famous Greek philosopher that believed the body has four liquids that need to be balanced in order to be healthy.