5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spontaneous Generation
- a Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
- b The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
- c Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
- d Special organelles that help cells reproduce.
- e DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- The jelly-like substance inside a cell, in which all the organelles float.
- A personality that is artistic and thoughtful.
- Dead bodies.
- A Dutch scientist who discovered how to magnify things with glass lenses.
5 True/False questions
RNA → Letters we use to refer to deoxyribonucleic acid, which is the molecule inside every living thing that contains all the information about that thing.
Mitochondria → The organelles inside a cell that give the cell power.
Organelles → Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs."
Phlegmatic → A personality that likes to be in control.
DNA → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.