5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Golgi Bodies
- a Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
- b The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- c DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
- d Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs) that can infect humans and steal nutrients from the person they infect, as well as make the person sick.
- e A personality that likes to be in control.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The scientist who used a microscope to examine cork, naming the little boxes he saw "cells."
- These are strung together to make genes.
- A personality that is excitable and full of energy.
- The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
5 True/False Questions
Aristotle → The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
Cadavers → Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
Hippocratic Oath → The oath doctors take which states that they will always do good and never harm people.
Leeuwenhoek → A Dutch scientist who discovered how to magnify things with glass lenses.
Mitochondria → The organelles inside a cell that give the cell power.