5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
- b DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
- c A group of cells of the same type.
- d A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
- e The study of how all the parts of the body function.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Dutch scientist who discovered how to magnify things with glass lenses.
- Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
- The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- A personality that is excitable and full of energy.
- The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
5 True/False questions
Cytoplasm → The name of the four liquids that Hippocrates believed would bring health to the body, if a person had equal amounts of the liquids.
Nucleotides → These are strung together to make genes.
Glucose → Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
Lysosomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
Aristotle → A Greek philosopher before Hippocrates, considered one of the greatest thinkers of all time.