5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell Membrane
- Golgi Bodies
- a DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
- b These are strung together to make genes.
- c A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- d The wall around a cell.
- e The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The jelly-like substance inside a cell, in which all the organelles float.
- The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
- A French scientist who questioned Galen's ideas and dissected human cadavers.
- A personality that is artistic and thoughtful.
- Dead bodies.
5 True/False Questions
Spontaneous Generation → The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
RNA → Letters we use to refer to deoxyribonucleic acid, which is the molecule inside every living thing that contains all the information about that thing.
Nuclear Membrane → The wall around a cell.
Parasites → Dead bodies.
Hypothesis → An educated guess.