5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a literary form that is typically set in non-existent realms and features supernatural beings.
- a type of folk tale story that describes the adventures of great heroes (with no supernatural powers) passed down over generations.
- an autobiographical form of writing in which the author gives his or her personal impressions of significant figures or events.
- short narratives featuring mythical beings such as fairies, elves, and sprites.
- a long narrative poem about the deeds of gods or heroes.
4 True/False Questions
historical fiction → writing that tells about imaginary events involving science or technology.
mystery → stories about solving crimes.
folk tale → a story originating in oral tradition passed down from generations.
science fiction → stories based on events in history which include fictional elements.