5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- PERIPHERAL PROTEINS
- NUCLEAR ENVELOPE
- CELL PERMEABILITY DEPENDS ON :
- a don't go all the way through the membrane, may be inside or outside.
- b solubility, molecular size, electrical charge
- c not cancerous, cells don't spread
- d nucleus is enclosed by its own membrane call the:
- e cell drinking
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the stuff that is dissolved in that water.
- RBCs exposed to a hypertonic solution, water will flow out of the cells, causing them to shrivel up.
- the term used to refer either to the sperm or the egg
- act as carriers that move substances across the membrane ECF-ICF
- study of cancer
5 True/False Questions
GLOBULAR PROTEIN → proteins that have unique 3-D shapes and are chemically very active.
HYPERTONIC → the solution with the LOWER solute concentration than the other.
FILTRATE → term that refers to what has been filtered through the spm is:
ISOTONIC → the solution with the LOWER solute concentration than the other.
EXOCYTOSIS → movement out of cell