5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then the pairs of alternate exterior angles are congruent.
- Two angles that lie between the two lines and on the same side of the transversal.
- Two planes that do not intersect.
- If there is a line and a point not on the line, then there is exactly one line through the point parallel to the given line.
- If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then the pairs of corresponding angles are congruent.
4 True/False Questions
Corresponding Angles → Two angles that have corresponding positions.
Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem → If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then the pairs of consecutive interior angles are supplementary.
Alternate Interior Angles → two angles that lie outside of the two lines and on opposite sides of the transversal.
Transversal → Two lines that do not intersect and are not coplanar.