6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- 1. ask a question 2. form a hypothesis 3. test your hypothesis with an expiriment 4. make observations 5. Take data 6. Analize the results 7. Form a conclusion
- geology plus chemistry, the chemistry of the earth's crust
- the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems
- the study of the aptomsphere
- study of how humans interact with the environment
- A subject or group of subjects in an experiment that is exposed to the factor or condition being tested.
5 True/False questions
scientific knowledge → a type of knowledge accumulated as a result of scientific research
ecology → the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems
hypothesis → ...
physical models → formulas; force= mass x acceleration
variable → a quantity that can assume any of a set of values