6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- starting at the principal merideans and surveying additional N and S lines.
- most commonly displays north at the top of the page.
- parallels, lines drawn from E to W on the sufrace of the Earth. Measurd N and S from the 0 degree reference line, or Equator, which divides earth into northern and southern hemispheres--written with N or S after numerical measurement.
- Lines that connect points of equal elevation.
- is the part of the map where the explanation of the symbols used on the map are found.
5 True/False Questions
Magnetic North → North pole is the northern end of the Earth's rotational axis
Fractional Scale → a line or bar that is divided to relate distances on the Earth's Surface to distances on the map.
Title → Commonly named after th major geographical feature within the map area.
Topography → a 2-dimensional representation of the 3-dimensions surface of the Earth.
Townships → a 2-dimensional representation of the 3-dimensions surface of the Earth.